News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DonBlakeMD

Member Name: DonBlakeMD
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Nov 12 2016, 12:29:02 PM

Just to be clear, if I stood in line I would be able to buy my wife a ticket? She is pumping and standing in line would be a major hassle for her.

Harvey M said: "We went yesterday (Friday)...and got in.  Here's the experience:  the first arrivals were a mom & daughter from Connecticut.  They got there 1130pm the night before!  3rd and 4th people got there around 2 or 230am.  Each of the first four only needed one ticket.  I was 5th, and arrived at 430am.  I counted as two since I was getting a ticket for my wife.  No one else joined the line until 930am...two young ladies.  So they were technically #7 and #8.  About an hour later a mom and daughter from London (but living in DC) got there as #9 and #10.  So about 1030am is when the final people arrived who ended up getting tickets.  Each of the first 9 got tickets, the 10th got SRO.  The people first in line were seated front row center, right next to the $10 lottery winner (saw them at intermission).  Not sure where #3 and #4 sat.  Me and my wife (#5 and #6 sat directly next to #7 and # had incredible seats, right center orchestra, 8th row from the stage. The four of us sat in row G, seats 101-104, off the aisle.  It's possible a few others at #11 or later got SRO as well.  I was actually very surprised that with this being Chris Jackson's final weekend, that there weren't more people in line before 930am.  It was chilly and very breezy...maybe a factor? The show was outstanding, just disappointed that Anthony Ramos didn't perform.

"

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You