News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for WestEnd2

Member Name: WestEnd2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

ALW insluts Michael Ball and Barrowman in one breath
 Oct 7 2010, 08:06:40 AM
Even as a Brit, I have to squint to see the humour, but I think the comments about Michael Ball and John Barrowman are meant to be a joke. It just doesn't work in writing. Granted, with ALW it probably wouldn't work in person either. I imagine Michael Ball and John Barrowman who both know Andrew and have worked with him, get that it was a joke.
re: Has 'teen theatre' really worked?
 Aug 31 2009, 05:40:28 PM
RENT probably did back in its day. But to me it's Wicked which brought teens as a new audience to theatre most recently. Why do I think this? The internet. Wicked is is now a big 'online fandom' and gets so much more coverage and interest from teens online than RENT ever could have before the internet was big.

Like others who have posted in this thread, I 'hated' musicals. I would have told you this 6 years ago, even though I'd never seen a musical. I'd get that stereotypical image of e

re: Chess From Royal Albert Hall - Review
 Jun 18 2009, 09:09:59 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who still isn't happy with the sound on either the CD or DVD, although I guess the PBS broadcast could have had even worse sound, but it's still not great on the DVD (although it does have a 'surround sound' option on the menu which improves it somewhat).

"The Royal Albert Hall has great acoustics, but you wouldn't know it from tonight's telecast..."

You wouldn't have been able to tell it on the nights of the concert either, the sound was bloody a

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You