News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ReNtHeAd04

ReNtHeAd04 Profile Photo
Member Name: ReNtHeAd04
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: HAIRSPRAY Questions answered here! (inevitable Spoilers)
 Jul 20 2007, 09:39:25 PM
I was at the Today Show too and I actually thought I saw you on stage during rehearsal. The movie was amazing! What was your favorite song to film?
re: Xanadu/Zanna Don't
 Jul 9 2007, 10:01:12 PM
i looove zanna don't! i never saw it, just love the cast album. i'd love to see it live one day!
re: Jeremy Kushnier as Roger in Rent, Now Tommy DeVito in Jersey Boys
 Jun 6 2007, 05:59:10 PM
im sorry if this was already posted.. but how long is he in jersey boys for? he's my favorite roger :)
re: I LOOOOOOVED XANADU!
 May 27 2007, 09:03:42 PM
i thought it was hysterical and i never even saw the movie. it's fun.. and it's as simple as that..
re: XANA-Don't! Tech Probs Cancel Sunday Performance
 May 27 2007, 08:59:41 PM
at the dress rehearsal on tuesday night, i know they were having mic problems too.. so maybe that was part of the reason too?
re: Adam/Anthony Stage Door Question
 May 27 2007, 08:55:35 PM
joey fatone did so did jai rodriguez when he came back in 2004 which was kinda funny to me.. i think mel b had barricades too.. as much as i want to go, i'm almost scared for my life of the fans at the door lol.
re: Xanadu Invited Dress Rehearsal May 22nd
 May 23 2007, 05:17:10 PM
they have a t-shirt. i know the had the movie soundtrack. and i think that's it. mayyyybe a baseball cap? but i really don't think so. lol.
re: Xanadu Invited Dress Rehearsal May 22nd
 May 23 2007, 11:34:53 AM
i was also at the dress rehearsal last night and i loved it! it was very very funny. i went into the theater not thinking it was going to be anything amazing, cause let's face it, who really thinks it will? but it was absolutely hysterical. the paris hilton joke had me cracking up too. the cast is fantastic and play the parts well. take it for what it is.. a fun show and go buy your ticket now!
re: The Boy From Oz - Was it THAT bad?
 Apr 1 2007, 11:10:22 AM
i liked the show a lot. there were some parts that were ehh.. but i wouldn't mind seeing it again.. if that could ever happen.
re: John Glover is Drowsy's New Man in Chair
 Feb 18 2007, 10:13:10 PM
i don't know much of john glover's work, so i'm hoping my fellow BWW users who are excited to see him are right. to me, bob martin is irreplaceable in this show. i can't picture anyone else as the man in the chair, but we'll see. i'm definetely open to new possibilities!
re: Thoughts on 'The Little Dog Laughed?'
 Feb 18 2007, 09:59:05 PM
I got tickets at the last minute for saturday's matinee performance off of tdf. i enjoyed the show. i thought white was hysterical.. majoring in tv & film and taking some pr classes.. i was dying throughout the whole thing. very sad to see it close. especially because i finally saw it the day before it closed. i would have liked to see it once more. but oh well. definetely enjoyed it though..

i loved the one line in the beginning when scott asked if galecki wanted a drink. and he said "

re: Thoughts on 'The Little Dog Laughed?'
 Feb 18 2007, 09:59:06 PM
I got tickets at the last minute for saturday's matinee performance off of tdf. i enjoyed the show. i thought white was hysterical.. majoring in tv & film and taking some pr classes.. i was dying throughout the whole thing. very sad to see it close. especially because i finally saw it the day before it closed. i would have liked to see it once more. but oh well. definetely enjoyed it though..

i loved the one line in the beginning when scott asked if galecki wanted a drink. and he said "

re: Who has been nicest to you at the Stage Door?
 Jan 30 2007, 11:39:27 PM
definetely daphne rubin vega.. the first time i met her she was RIDICULOUSLY pregnant and signed for everyone while standing.. second time was at rent 10.. she was so sweet to all of us fans that couldn't afford tickets and was showing us pictures of her baby on her phone... and at les miserables she was very sweet once again.. i've had great experiences with a lot of other people, but she gets my vote..

re: Beauty out Mermaid in
 Jan 19 2007, 08:17:56 PM
Although I am very sad Beauty and the Beast is closing, not only because it is a great show, Belle is my favorite Disney princess and I am sadly infatuated with her, HOWEVER, I am excited The Little Mermaid is what is replacing it because that is my second fav. Disney movie. I still have some mixed feelings, but we'll see what happens..
re: Peter Bartlett Joins Drowsy Chaperone Cast Tonight, Hibbert Quietly Dep
 Jan 16 2007, 05:17:15 PM
i also saw it on sunday evening and at the stage door he seemed very calm and almost as if it was just another day.. then he told us all it was his last performance and to go see him in curtains.. he will be missed in drowsy chaperone but i'm excited to see him in curtains!
re: rent
 Jan 15 2007, 09:34:17 PM
besides ugly betty winning a golden globe.. this thread just made my day and i cannot believe it continued on as long as it has. i am PRAYING that this is an early april fools day joke.
re: Boycott YOU'RE THE ONE THAT I WANT
 Jan 15 2007, 09:22:38 PM
i saw drowsy chaperone last night and kecia lewis-evans (trix) was telling us at the stage door that she was lounging around backstage the whole show and was watching this show which made me laugh because i thought about the numerous negative posts on the board about this show..i don't know.. just let it be what it is..the show isn't the best.. but maybe the broadway community will benefit from it with talent for other shows..
re: Favorite quote from Dirty Rotten Scoundrels?
 Jan 8 2007, 09:27:22 PM
"It was 6 hours! I don't even like to have sex and eat bacon for 6 hours!" -Freddy

" Why don't you pick?
Well, my birthday's in July. I'm the second oldest. I was a cappa at Ohio State...how about 4?"- Christine

ohhh how i miss the show

re: Beauty and The Beast=Worst Audience in History!
 Jan 8 2007, 08:56:47 PM
yeah i saw the show back in september. throughout the WHOLE first entire act there was a noise that seemed like crickets or something like it. i had never seen the show before on broadway and at firt i thought it was part of the show. but then when it KEPT happening.. i knew it wasn't. it got to the point to where i couldn't concentrate on the show. the noise was driving me insane. i told an usher during intermission and they said they would try to figure out what it was. i later found out it wa
Spelling Bee Love
 Jan 8 2007, 08:50:23 PM
yup that was her.. she signed up against her will. lol. how funny was it when josh gad did the show thing like the old man speller. the whole cast was cracking up.. it was hysterical!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You