News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for I Defy Gravity

Member Name: I Defy Gravity
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Overhype
 Oct 16 2004, 08:47:00 PM
Phantom.
Lion King.
Mamma Mia.

re: Right now I have...
 Oct 14 2004, 05:10:41 PM
WickedRocks -

What show are you seeing on the 30th? I'm seeing it on the 30th, too

re: Pick One...
 Oct 14 2004, 04:50:23 PM
Actor: Nathan Lane. I'm beside myself that I didn't get to see The Frogs, I heart Aristophanes. And I just heard from my theater teacher that Lysistrata was playing as well? Damn living in the south.

Actress: Idina Menzel, Eden Espinosa.

Show: All time favorite...probably 42nd Street. And I have a love for How to Succeed in Buis. w/o Really Trying. Like everyone else, I have a current obession with Wicked

Music: No doubt,

re: Snack ideas?
 Oct 14 2004, 03:24:59 PM
Apples and peanut butter is yummy. I used to eat it all the time, but for some reason, apples don't look good anymore :

I'm cooking right now: roasting a chicken with onions and red potatos. Sauteed stringbeans with oliveoil and garlic, homemade stuffing, and a big salad. And for dessert, I'm making browning sundaes.

Not exactly low fat, but I'm Italian. Life with carbos isn't life!

Oh, by the way, South FL Marc....are you by any chance from South Fl? lol

re: Idina guest stars on Rescue Me
 Oct 14 2004, 03:06:55 PM
After I posted I went to go get it (I wanted to see Jersey Girl, anyhow.) So, I picked up Just a Kiss, too. Memorable is an understatement. Didn't think it was going to be that hardcore :x
Kudos to Idina for not being afraid to do the dirty work!

re: Right now I have...
 Oct 14 2004, 03:03:42 PM
I have tickets to see Brooklyn on Oct. 30th, as well as Wicked that night. And some tickets for RENT in November. Oklahoma tour (but it's not Equity so I'm preparing myself). Chicago, and a local high schools production of Footloose.
 Oct 14 2004, 02:23:32 PM
Does Idina have a big part in Just a Kiss? I know she is in a few other movies, but I'm too lazy to go up the street to Blockbuster. (Actually, I'm scared I'll have an $80 late fee :x).

Oct 13 2004, 11:33:54 PM
Just saw the scene, pretty funny. She just went in for the kill. And I'm jealous she got to hug all over him :x He's pretty cute!

- Tess

Oct 13 2004, 11:07:10 PM
So neat! I forgot about the finale being tonight, I'm watching the encore now :o)
re: Jennifer Laura is the Best!
 Oct 12 2004, 09:45:38 PM
I'll be seeing Wicked on Oct. 30th as well with Up In Won Hah!

I've seen Wicked a grand total of 3 times. Twice in less than a 24 hour period. :x I saw Eden in July and was disappointed with not seeing Idina, but thoroughly enjoyed Eden's preformance.(I then saw the 2pm show the next day with Idina). She really gets into Elphaba as a character, and that is just awesome to see. JLT was classic in both shows, and in my very humble opinion, b

re: BKLYN Fan Photos
 Oct 11 2004, 11:36:53 PM
I do have a picture of myself with Eden. If you would like me to scan it and send it to you, e-mail me at: OmGIDefyGravity@aol.com :)
It is of her after finishing a preformance as Elphie in Wicked :) She was amazing. I can't wait to see her in Brooklyn end of this month!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You