News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CountessVonKrolock

Member Name: CountessVonKrolock
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

My favorites
 May 25 2003, 04:46:49 PM
Michael Crawford of course. Frank Langella, Chris Reeves, Nathan Lane. Actress Tyle Daly and Her brother Tim Daly also.
My favorite score....
 May 25 2003, 09:48:33 AM
I would have to say Phantom it made my hair stand up on my arms. and second Dance of the Vampires it was just as haunting. Ciao Bella.....
Picture of Michael as the Count
 May 24 2003, 11:42:46 PM
To all on this board , I need your help. I have tried www.Dotvfans.com and I donot own a printer there are some wonderful picutres of Michael as the count on there. Can someone copy them for me that is registered I will pay for expenses. Or if someone has some contact me at my e-mail. I need 8x10's Thanks.
DOTV
 May 24 2003, 03:39:55 PM
DOTV was a great musical and it was taken off broadway too soon .OK it was funny and comical not like the german version but Michael was amazing. Yes they are Vampires and thing that go bump into the night. Got Blood!!!! :) Ciao Bella.......
Dotv
 May 24 2003, 02:06:52 PM
Just wanted to say Hello. I was spot now I am CountessVonKrolock.I love Michael very much and his singing and performances I never met him but I did receive a lot of letters from him during his Phantom run. He is a sweetheart. Ciao Bella...Private joke.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You