News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for angelenroute

angelenroute Profile Photo
Member Name: angelenroute
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Cats Previews
 May 18 2017, 09:23:26 AM

The stage is actually fairly low, so you'll be fine up front, as Olivia11 said. I believe the conductor/pit crew are below the stage too, so they aren't an issue either. Prepare to be mesmerized! :)

Cats Previews
 Jul 27 2016, 10:19:48 AM

rangersrule132 said: "Oh it's alright, chances are if you say in the rear mezz you'll probably did not see it"

Front row on left (opposite problem). :)

Cats Previews
 Jul 27 2016, 09:41:55 AM

rangersrule132 said: "This definitely happened during the first preview

"

My apologies. I must have just missed it then.

Cats Previews
 Jul 27 2016, 09:23:18 AM

shrekster224 said: "During 'Rum Tum Tugger,' he jumps offstage and there is a cat acting as "paparazzi" with a "fake" (prop camera with an iPhone or something in it) and takes a picture of him with a fan."

Just to confirm, this was not happening in the First Preview. Not sure when this was introduced. Would love to hear how the audience as a whole reacts to it, because the photos make it look fun.

Cats Previews
 Jul 22 2016, 02:08:24 PM

I knew very little about Cats before walking in to the First Preview, so for those who aren't going to be comparing every last detail to this or that performance, here's my fresh take.

Like others have said, I wasn't sure what to expect. This may be really weird, I remember thinking, but I have a feeling it'll be fun.

The lights came down and the music started. Glowing cat eyes began appearing here and there all around the large

Bronx Tale @ Papermill
 Feb 29 2016, 01:53:06 PM

Going tomorrow night (Tuesday March 1st). One of the reasons I'm going is to support/see Joshua Colley as young C. I'm sure his understudy is fantastic per reviews I've seen, but I'd be disappointed to go and miss Josh. Anyone know what the schedule is on that?

Fun Home Contracts
 Dec 29 2015, 01:38:08 PM

msbungee said: "I've read that contracts are up in March, so all should be there in January!"

Thank you!!! :)

Fun Home Contracts
 Dec 29 2015, 12:43:48 PM

ChildofEarth said: "I still say the true star of the show is Emily Skeggs - anyone know what's up with her contract?"

I don't think anyone answered this now-old question. Hoping someone knows? I'm treating my sister and her girlfriend to tickets in January, and really hope they see as many of the original cast as possible, especially Beth and Emily. Haven't bought tickets yet, so please let me know if you have any info. Thank you. :) -Sean

Ryan Breslin Leaving Newsies
 Jun 2 2014, 03:46:20 PM
Very cool, good for him! :)
Ryan Breslin Leaving Newsies
 Jun 2 2014, 02:33:08 PM
I don't know where Ryan will head next, but I know Giuseppe Bausilio is taking over as Racer starting Tuesday June 3rd.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You