News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RJBrown

Member Name: RJBrown
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Fellow Spring Awakening Fans and Fellow Guitarists......In Need of Some Hel
 May 10 2010, 01:16:57 AM
The individual notes being played in LB is whats supposed to be the picking pattern on the guitar, which is structured by the chord. Hence why I need the chord, lol. If you can figure out what the chords are for me based on the the picking pattern, we'll be in business. Wish I could read music.
Fellow Spring Awakening Fans and Fellow Guitarists......In Need of Some Help Here
 May 9 2010, 11:58:35 PM
Hey All,

So I'm in need of a little help here. I'm a guitarist, and I just figured out some of the chords for "Left Behind" and "And Then There Were None" and I need some help figuring out the rest of the chords. I know the chords in LB and ATTWN for the verses. What I need to figure out is: for LB the chords for "A shadow passed, a shadow passed. Yearning, yearning" and for ATTWN the chords for "You wanna laugh thats too absurd. You start to ask cant hear a word. You're gonna crash and

re: Mr. Lloyd Webber... should that dialogue REALLY be sung?
 Sep 5 2009, 05:00:19 PM
Spork: True, but he is completely justified in doing so (I.E. the musical style that Phantom is built upon). However, in Musical Theater, even in shows like Phantom & Les Mis, its a good notion not to sing every single line in your songs or sung dialouge, especially DIALOUGE!! I like to see some choices being made and some variety in performance, instead of everything being sung the whole time, thus prompting everything predictable and justifying that all I am watching is someone singing their h
re: Mr. Lloyd Webber... should that dialogue REALLY be sung?
 Sep 5 2009, 03:29:09 PM
How about a majority of things that Sarah Brightman sings on the OCR of Phantom that aren't full fledged songs? Example: in Notes II, when Christine blows up and "says": "Raoul, I'm frightened don't make me do this....etc", She sings every single goddamn line!!! Prime example for singers, that singing every single goddamn phrase whether in a scene with music or an actual song, is immensely repetitive, boring, and just doesn't make for truthful acting. Just makes it seem like all you are caring a
re: Help! Musicals featuring mental illness?
 Aug 27 2009, 02:29:24 AM
In The Phantom of the Opera, in my opinion and analysis of the role of the Phantom, he suffers from some sort of mental disability. However, being that its my own analysis, I'll leave it to you to make you own discoveries of that theory, rather than spill out my whole analysis.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You