News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Kimmygonbefamous

Kimmygonbefamous Profile Photo
Member Name: Kimmygonbefamous
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The most random applause points of shows
 Feb 26 2007, 12:57:02 PM
That's so funny that you say that BreakingTheCircle, because that is so definitely true. Every time I've seen a kickline, it always, ALWAYS gets applause. Whether it's 7 4-year-olds in tap costumes or the Rockettes...I guess kicklines just strike a chord with some people? Some deep-seated hunger for synchronization?
re: Beyonce sings Listen live on Grammy's
 Feb 11 2007, 08:32:02 PM
I believe your words were that she "sounded great but put on a few pounds"...which gives the statement a distinctly negative tone. It's like you're saying that she sounded great in spite of being a chunker. Seriously, think before you type.
re: Beyonce sings Listen live on Grammy's
 Feb 11 2007, 08:26:32 PM
Wow...because that's a polite and/or relevant thing to say.
re: Name the worst musical
 Feb 4 2007, 09:44:30 AM
Most of this thread has been pretty good about it, but I really don't see the point of telling someone that they're "on crack" or that their post is "idiotic". This is a message board, a place of opinion, and insulting someone isn't going to have any effect on whether or not they like a certain show or song. Polite discussion of why or why not they like it? Sure. But just saying they suck is pretty much banging your head against a brick wall.
re: Broadway stars in commericals
 Dec 7 2006, 12:41:53 AM
Michelle Federer was in an American Express commercial a while ago.
re: Who's the BIGGEST HAM on Broadway?
 Nov 26 2006, 01:06:19 AM
I'm surprised no one has said Kristin Chenoweth. I say it in a good way, but she would do ANYthing for a laugh.
Nonce or nonsense lyrics in Broadway musicals?
 Nov 6 2006, 01:50:46 PM
Wicked is absolutely FULL of them.
re: Let a BIG WHITE WOMAN stop the show!
 Oct 28 2006, 06:05:53 PM
Mary Testa.
re: WICKED REPLACEMENTS - TOUR?
 Oct 23 2006, 12:30:00 AM
First rule of the business: Don't talk about the business.
re: Chenoweth on Comedy Central tonight
 Oct 17 2006, 09:58:26 PM
Um, Billy? Ew. Ok?
re: Most Demanding Broadway Roles
 Sep 3 2006, 10:01:50 AM
broadjay, I had forgotten about Fosca...that role looks like it's absolutely exhausting.

A little O/T, but munk, your avatar is fantastic. I was just watching Jesus is Magic last night.

re: Rent review- matinee 8/23 and question
 Aug 23 2006, 09:13:06 PM
I doubt they would mess with the lyrics for fun...as others have said, I think they replace the original name with a person that they'd like to remember, most likely who has or had HIV/AIDS.
re: Three Little Words...
 Aug 11 2006, 10:26:54 PM
Starring Britney Spears.

re: Most talented broadway couple?
 Aug 11 2006, 10:22:42 PM
Obviously, but if we're talking unmarried too, then Sutton Foster and Christian Borle.
re: What Show..
 Aug 9 2006, 08:54:13 PM
The Light in the Piazza.
re: What Actor Was So Good They Made You Cry?
 Aug 9 2006, 07:23:39 AM
Victoria Clark. Especially during "Fable".
re: Comtemporary Monologues-
 Aug 8 2006, 07:17:09 PM
Just figure out what play they're from, and when the play was written. That should let you know whether or not it's contemporary.
re: Easy Lottos
 Aug 8 2006, 07:15:47 PM
I went to the DRS lottery and lost...of course, it was a Saturday night the week before John Lithgow left.
re: Most Beautiful Score you have ever heard
 Aug 8 2006, 07:13:58 PM
I just choked on my lemonade..."trite and boring"? Everyone's entitled to their opinion of course, I just can't see how it could ever, ever be boring, of all things.
re: What show to see
 Aug 6 2006, 09:03:29 PM
Based on what you've already seen, and also the fact that you're taking your 9 year old sister, I would say that Sweeney Todd is not the best choice for you. However, because a show is closing does not mean it isn't worth your time. Shows close for many reasons, not all of which have anything to do with artistic merit.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You