News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwaybound3

broadwaybound3 Profile Photo
Member Name: broadwaybound3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Spelling Bee love!
 Apr 10 2006, 05:45:35 PM
I saw Spelling Bee this past Saturday night and I was amazed! I loved the show so much- My friend was chosen as one of the audience spellers so that made it very entertaining for me and the others who saw it. EVeryone was brilliently funny and had amazing voices. Good Bee! I love spelling!

re: Be Mine!
 Feb 7 2005, 10:40:10 PM
oo!! oo!! can i have Joel Gray?? (lol- i love the oldies..) um- Andy Meeks- can we have people on the national tours? please?
re: POTO appreciation thread pt 2
 Feb 7 2005, 10:35:57 PM
WTG JWEI
re: You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown
 Feb 7 2005, 10:33:58 PM
I second that motion DC
re: Musical Theatre calendar
 Feb 7 2005, 10:31:19 PM
me me me!!!! pick me!!! i want one!! Please put JOhn Larsons Bday and Deathday on there- we all need to celebrate and mourn those days.... RIP JOhnny- how Broadway miss you...

:needs a minute to compose self::

re: Should RENT have a parental advisory sticker on the CD label?
 Feb 7 2005, 10:27:30 PM
i know- i died. its amazing. I dont know abotu the sticker- yes, it has bad content, btu its not anything that they wont hear eventually- why not start them early? lol- i knwo that sounds horrible- but all the children have heard the words and know them, they just need to be verified. Also, if contact is so bad... they should ban MTV and all of that sexual content on TV and the radio. :: put my two bits in there:: I say what the heck, let them swear and hump eachother! lol. I was playing doctor
re: 'Here's Where I Stand' from Camp
 Feb 7 2005, 10:23:48 PM
again- musicnotes.com- if no... i dont knwo how to help you. Its not extremely popular out of our little circle fo theater geeks (and i mean that in the best way possible!)
 Feb 7 2005, 10:22:17 PM
its really a connect with each person show- not ok you are hte lead, lets ignore everyone else show.
re: A 'Christian' Version of RENT?
 Feb 7 2005, 10:21:21 PM
well- his name WAS kristen... it was confusing- but definately a guy.
 Feb 7 2005, 10:20:45 PM
aw LVB- how true! see?!? SO many connections..... lol. And If Angel was a woman, and a bit shorter, she COULD be Christmas Eve! At least the Angel on the national tour.. lol- i thought he was a girl for the entire first act! I was SO upset! lol
 Feb 7 2005, 10:18:36 PM
yea- its a really amazing show- each person has there moment
 Feb 7 2005, 10:16:16 PM
wow Jon.... that is amazing. It's like Christmas Eve doing Rent! Yey! How exciting... its like the love child or Rent and Avenue Q! That would be interesting.... hmm.. :thinks on that idea::
re: Who are some of your favorite broadway characters?
 Feb 6 2005, 07:05:50 PM
basically... all of rent as well (lol), Rod, Princeton, and Trekkie, Emcee, Lucy from YAGMCB, i dont know. there are so many. but my all time favorites:

male:... i would have to say Angel.... but mark, rod and princeton are all very close in the running... but angel is #1

female: Maureen!

re: Am I the only one who thinks WICKED won't work as a movie?!?!
 Feb 6 2005, 07:00:55 PM
totally beka- so much was lost from book>stage.... im sure even more would be lost over that next move... it happened a bit with phantom- not that bad tho.- it basically stuck... but i feel with wicked it would be a different story.
 Feb 6 2005, 06:09:39 PM
hey! congrats! that is a really fun show... youll have a great time. I was Lucy..... it is one of my favorite parts to this date. Keep posting!
re: 'Wicked' movie
 Jan 10 2005, 06:55:28 PM
ee... in time possibly.... but not this soon. Its only been out a year or two- it took rent almost 10.
re: Jeffrey Kuhn to Take on the Role of Boq in Wicked
 Nov 19 2004, 11:40:36 PM
i know hes adorable ( in a munchkin sense...) i love him... i shall miss chris
re: HELP! good plays w/ 5 or less men! PLEASE!
 Nov 15 2004, 07:39:47 PM
Lend Me A Tenor

4 Guys
4 Girls

HYSTERICAL!! Lots of physical humor, and lots of door slamming. Best comedy have ever seen a high school perform. Plus i was in it a while back.

re: One person
 Nov 14 2004, 05:48:06 PM
Nathan Lane or Joel Gray- they have done so much for theater and are both really talented.
re: Avenue Q seating question
 Nov 14 2004, 03:37:50 PM
yea- its a tiny theater, so where ever you are, its good.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You