News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Idina's BIGGEST fan

Idina's BIGGEST fan Profile Photo
Member Name: Idina's BIGGEST fan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Aww -- Bye Bye Little Women (on Broadway.com)
 May 17 2005, 08:19:12 PM
this makes no sense to me...my parents got tickets for it on May 27th...but it closes the 22nd...so then how come when I called up, they said the show is running til Sept. 4th?
re: Have you ever seen broadway stars just walking around New York?
 Feb 6 2005, 07:11:07 PM
I never did, but my aunt who's a dentist in the city, one of her patients is Adam Pascal's mom.
re: Current Rent Cast
 Jan 22 2005, 09:16:33 PM
The girl who plays Maureen is hysterical. She got everyone laughing, you'll probably like her.
Idina and JLT's future projects
 Jan 22 2005, 12:13:40 PM
Besides Idina in Rent and Ask the dust, and after JLT in WICKED, does anyone know what eles they are doing? I'm really curious and can't wait to see more of them.
re: Musicals that touched you?
 Jan 19 2005, 10:16:16 PM
I've only seen four musicals, but I have to say WICKED the most and then RENT---the others I saw the The SOund of Music and LSOH
re: idina menzel in newspaper article
 Jan 14 2005, 02:30:09 PM
nevermind, I don't need it anymore. I found it on my favorites.But, thanks anyway.
idina menzel in newspaper article
 Jan 14 2005, 06:11:26 AM
does anyone have the link to the article? I need it a.s.a.p If you can, PLEASE POST it!!! Thanks in advance.
re: JLT
 Jan 12 2005, 07:34:19 PM
1-I'm not stalking her
2-I can only find her birthday, not the year

JLT
 Jan 12 2005, 07:30:42 PM
does anyone know how old she is? I need to do something with school for her and I need her date of birth. Thanks in advance.
re: WICKED - IDINA'S FINAL NIGHT - POST YOUR REVIEWS HERE
 Jan 11 2005, 03:11:37 PM
magic8ball---I hope you were kidding. I was just crying hysterically because of that clip. *gets a tissue and looks puzzled*
sheet music to "For Good" or "The Wizard and I"
 Jan 9 2005, 04:56:31 PM
if anyone has it, could you please PM me or email me with the site? I'm Hbangel2100@aol.com Thanks in advance. =) I need it asap
sheet music to "For Good" or "The Wizard and I"
 Jan 9 2005, 04:56:08 PM
if anyone has it, could you please PM me or email me with the site? I'm Hbangel2100@aol.com Thanks in advance. =) I need it asap
Wishing Idina the best of luck
 Jan 8 2005, 08:52:59 PM
Rite now I think it's bad enough that all her fans are worried sick and that this did happen, but I don't think anyone knows, which. these things must make Idina feel even worse is that her husband's b-day was last week, and her anniversary is this Tuesday. Aren't those great gifts for her? Besides, it's bad enough with the death threat letters. Now this had to happen? I just feel terrible for her. And I hope she knows how many people actually hope she gets better.
re: Sheet Msuci for 'Making Good' from WICKED in SF
 Jan 6 2005, 08:41:09 PM
if this could help any, I'm 12 years old, the try-out is next Thurs. and I never really had any practice.
re: why did joel grey leave wicked?
 Jan 6 2005, 08:37:01 PM
I just heard it was because he left on medical leave, but I'm not sure.
 Jan 6 2005, 07:49:38 PM
then I guess who I got my sources from was wrong... oh well. lol
 Jan 6 2005, 07:09:12 PM
lol it's ok
re: Clay Akins on Broadway
 Jan 6 2005, 07:08:46 PM
no no wait!!! I have the BEST idea for him!!
He can be Angel!!!He already dresses and looks the part[not to diss Aiken fans]

Jan 6 2005, 06:50:09 PM
ok thanks guys for the help. it was just because I wanted to use it as a try-out song and the teacher said she NEEDS the sheet music for it. I guess I'm stuck with happy B-day...:'(
 Jan 6 2005, 06:47:28 PM
lol I know Millie and no it's not the WIzard and I, it was what was before the WIzard and I form the SF run
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You