News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Cubas2

Member Name: Cubas2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Special Announcement on August 11
 Aug 8 2017, 05:16:42 PM

My bet is that they will be doing some special screenings of the OBC recording in cinemas across the country. 

This or the Mixtape Vol. 2. 

BREAKING: Mandy Patinkin Withdraws from THE GREAT COMET
 Jul 28 2017, 05:40:53 PM

I think the only way this show stays open for more than one month is if Josh Groban somehow magically comes back. I don't really see it happening, but it's still more likely than they finding another big name to keep it afloat. f**k, I really loved the show  

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY Reviews
 Apr 23 2017, 08:59:18 PM

The Wrap is mixed-to-negative.

http://www.thewrap.com/charlie-chocolate-factory-broadway-review-christian-borle-rescue/

Great Comet Original Broadway Cast Recording
 Jan 18 2017, 06:08:16 PM

Josh said on the stage door two weeks ago that a Broadway Cast Recording is indeed happening and the official announcement should be made this month.

The album itself should be coming in 2-3 months.

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jan 10 2017, 11:14:07 PM

How bad do you guys think the cancellation line will be this weekend? With MLK Day and all, I fear it might be impossibly crowded and I'd have to be there at like 3am to get a ticket.

Dec 31 2016, 12:41:43 AM

Valyitz said: "Apologies if this is a dumb question, but I'm really struggling to find this information - on the other side of things, how would one go about actually cancelling tickets? 

I bought a pair of standard tickets months ago for next week but it turns out I can't make it. If it's possible to be refunded and have my tickets go to the cancellation line then I would rather do that then try and sell them, but I haven'

Dec 29 2016, 03:31:28 AM

Oh that's good to hear. Thanks for the responses! 

Dec 28 2016, 10:05:31 PM

CassandraReads said: "4am-6am can get a little bit sketchy on 46th St., in my experience. You might consider a whistle or an alarm sound on your phone, just to be safe. :) "

I'll be in NYC in the next few days and this is the first time I heard of this. Can anybody else chime in? How sketchy is it?

"Winnable" lotteries
 Dec 27 2016, 02:09:35 AM

Hey!

I'll be spending january in NYC and I'd like too see as many Broadway shows as possible, and to do so I'll do rush for almost every show that offers them and enter pretty much all lotteries I can. So, out of curiosity, I was wondering what are the most easily winnable lotteries?

I know Hamilton is the hardest one (I read it somewhere that there are 10k people in it each day or something) but what are some the lotteries that are usually easier to win

School of Rock Rush
 Dec 22 2016, 03:32:31 PM

Has anyone done the School of Rock rush recently? How was it? I'm planning on doing it on January 2nd and was wondering how early I should get there. 

Closing Performance of a Musical
 Dec 19 2016, 01:51:30 PM

This is the closing night of the musical, not only the Myra's last night. And to be honest, I thought this was actually pretty nice. They didn't sing during the whole show (just the last part of Defying) and pretty much everyone there had already seen the show before.

By the way, Myra Ruiz (Elphaba) posted on Instagra later that night the audience singing along to her song was "one of, if not the, most beautiful moments of my life" and thanked t

Eugene O'Neil Seating & DEH vs ABT
 Dec 10 2016, 10:45:55 PM

I guess that's it, I'll try to purchase my DEH tickets tomorrow night. Thanks for the help!

Can anyone help with the seating question tho? 

Eugene O'Neil Seating & DEH vs ABT
 Dec 10 2016, 10:21:48 PM

Hey guys! I'm going to New York in a few weeks all the way from Brazil and was hoping you could help me out with a few things. 

First of all, I heard that the legroom at the Eugene O'Neil is kinda bad and that worries me quite a lot since I'm about 6' 6'. Which seats would have the most legroom? I thought the first row of the mez could be better but I heard some people saying it's acutally worse. Also, how much would I miss by sitting farther to sides of the orchestra (something like F

Dec 4 2016, 05:09:59 PM

So, what's the deal with the increased holiday week prices? I'll be in town from the 1st to the 20th of January and I'm a bit worried that with New Year's Day and MLK Day all the weeks will have increased prices. 

Also, how early do people usually get in line for a 7/8pm show on a weekday?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You