News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for notzach2

Member Name: notzach2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart  Jan 13 2013, 01:22:42 AM
Per friends at the matinee:

Datchery: Helena
Murderer: Crisparkle
Lovers: Puffer and Bazzard

Did Will just call out for the night show? Because he was definitely in at the matinee.

Andy Karl leaving Drood??  Jan 12 2013, 08:28:01 PM
I have a friend who works at Jersey Boys who told me today if Andy were going back to Jersey Boys, it wouldn't be until sometime in March because that's when Jeremy Kushnier's six months is up.
Andy Karl leaving Drood??  Jan 12 2013, 01:08:07 AM
I'm not sure what would happen if two people of the same gender in larger roles called out, but Kyle Coffman's first full show as Deputy back in December, Nicholas Barasch was obviously out, as was Spencer Plachy. They put Justin in Kyle's section for the voting purposes (poor Alison had the task of tallying votes for the ENTIRE rear mezzanine), and then had him mostly cover Spencer's track. Kyle would frequently be onstage in his Deputy costume (minus the jacket) in his track, but in times when
DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart  Jan 11 2013, 11:50:28 PM
Thursday 1/10

Datchery: Bazzard
Murderer: Helena
Lovers: Rosa and Deputy

I enjoyed Alison as Puffer, her voice was quite beautiful. She didn't have the same spunk that Chita has, but she was quite good. I was very excited to see Rosa as a lover, I've seen Puffer mostly with a couple Helena thrown in there. Betsy really didn't disappoint, her facial expressions during the Perfect Strangers reprise were hysterical.

DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart  Dec 31 2012, 02:12:34 PM
If one of the ladies is chosen as Datchery, she is still in the running to be one of the lovers because there's only three of them. But if one of the men is chosen as Datchery, he is left out of the lover voting.
Betsy Wolfe's Replacement in DROOD?  Dec 19 2012, 02:07:26 AM
How about Leigh Ann Larkin?
DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart  Dec 18 2012, 06:17:53 PM
No, there was actually a really hysterical scene right after "Garden Path to Hell." Rosa says something to the effect of "Things are not always what they appear to be. Let me show you!" and then runs offstage and motions for Helena to come onstage. Helena then introduces herself as Rosa's friend and then claims she overheard Puffer's story and asks her what else happened. Chita then got a little tripped up so Jessie had to lead her along most of the way for the rest of the scene. The scene may h
Actors replaced during previews  Dec 13 2012, 04:02:11 AM
In her Chatterbox, Kelli O'Hara talks about how Steven Pasquale jokes about how Matthew Morrison has a career because of him. He has to leave Piazza before it moved to Broadway to do Rescue Me, and he had to turn down South Pacific because of another project.
DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart  Dec 6 2012, 04:00:11 PM
The actors do go up in the mezzanine. Before the show, Alison Cimmet, Kyle Coffman, Eric Sciotto, Jim Walton, Spencer Plachy, and Nick Corley are upstairs. And during the voting, the front mezzanine is split down the middle between Eric Sciotto and Kyle Coffman. Having sat 6th row orchestra and several rows in the front mezz, they're really very equal. I don't really see this "playing to the orchestra" idea. They play to the whole theatre, if you on an in aisle in the orchestra, sure, there's a
DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart  Nov 7 2012, 08:06:25 PM
11/7/12 matinee

Murderer: Rosa Bud
Datchery: Helena
Lovers: Puffer and Bazzard

The audience was completely dead. Completely. Got moved from row HH of the rear mezz to sixth row center orchestra before the show and the audience was just not energetic at all. The woman next to me continuously fell asleep for most of the first act. Betsy won with 119 votes. Neville and Crisparkle were just behind her each with 90something votes.

DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart  Nov 4 2012, 01:59:34 AM
DATCHERY:
Bazzard: 10
Helena: 8
Crisparkle: 1

MURDERER:
Rosa: 7
Princess Puffer: 5
Neville: 1
Helena: 3
Crisparkle: 1
Bazzard: 2

LOVERS:
Helena and Neville: 4
Helena and Durdles: 2
Puffer and Deputy: 6
Puffer and Crisparkle: 2
Puffer and Bazzard: 1
Puffer and Durdles: 1
Rosa and Durdles: 3

DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart  Oct 20 2012, 10:58:57 PM
10/20 evening show
Murder: Neville Landless
Datchery: Helena Landless
Lovers: Princess Puffer and Bazzard

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 8/19/12  Aug 27 2012, 01:57:04 PM
Because these are last week's grosses.
Jeremy Jordan To Depart NEWSIES for SMASH; Corey Cott Takes Over on 9/5  Aug 14 2012, 11:22:04 PM
Well, they sure have a funny definition of alternate, because Corey has only gone on once and doesn't have a regular alternate schedule. By definition - he's a standby, but I guess Disney is the king of redefining things.

Corey went on both shows on Wednesday, and then he also went on Sunday afternoon and yesterday (Monday) evening. A minor thing, but he has gone on more than once and it does seem like he's going to be doing at least two shows a week until he takes over, just bas

Saturday Matinee Evita Student Rush Help?  Aug 10 2012, 11:52:47 PM
Tomorrow's matinee will be Elena, Christina is doing the evening show this week because Elena's vacation begins after the matinee.

If you can get in line around 9, that'd probably be better. I rushed earlier this week and while the line never got out of hand, it did get a little bit crowded come 9:30.

Ryan Breslin in for Davey in Newsies tonight  Jul 24 2012, 04:25:27 PM
Pretty sure this is just a put-in rehearsal so that he's set to go on if he ever has to. Tuesday is always the day of their understudy rehearsals/put-ins. Brendon Stimson had his Jack Kelly put-in in May and didn't go on until July, Mike Faist had his Jack Kelly put in a few weeks ago and hasn't gone on yet.
Lindsay Mendez's GODSPELL Replacement?  May 21 2012, 03:55:16 PM
Hannah Elless will be taking over the track for four weeks.
Bonnie & Clyde -- 1st Preview Today  Nov 5 2011, 12:55:33 AM
I got a rush ticket at 5:45 tonight and ended up in B10 in the orchestra. It was stamped partial view but I could see basically everything.

I really enjoyed myself and was beyond pleasantly surprised by how good I thought it was. I think a lot of the score is strong and beautiful, but there are definitely songs than can be cut because, like Whizzer said, they slow down the pacing. I'll echo the previous thoughts that Louis Hobson's song should be cut, it just doesn't serve a purpose at

New World Stages RENT Cast?  May 29 2011, 11:37:35 PM
Ben Thompson is a Collins understudy.
A actor that never performed their u/s role..  May 29 2011, 02:23:44 PM
And Robi Hager or Zach Reiner-Harris never went on for Melchior.

Zach Reiner-Harris was not a Melchior understudy, he was a Moritz understudy. Either way, though, he never went on.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You