News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CornerstonePA

Member Name: CornerstonePA
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Contracts
 May 9 2017, 05:01:01 PM

Everyone,

Thank you so, so much.  I really appreciate all of your help and your posts.

So...DEH is pretty much sold out through Thanksgiving.  Are there other reputable ticket sources?  Or, by any odd, strange coincidence, do you know a guy who knows a guy, perhaps, who might be able to help us get in?

Thanks again,

Jennifer

May 9 2017, 01:30:39 PM

Thank you!

May 9 2017, 01:30:10 PM

Thank you so much for the quick response.  If DEH premiered on November 14th of last year, that puts us at October 10th or so of this year to mark the 12-month mark.

Another question...are most cast contracts the same?  Meaning, are all of the cast members under a contract of the same duration typically?  And does winning or being nominated for a Tony give a performer the right to break the contract early?

May 9 2017, 01:20:31 PM

Hi all.  Sorry if this has already been posted.  I am kinda new here.  :)  My daughter and I are planning a trip from Kansas City to NYC to see "Dear Evan Hansen."  Here's the deal.  We need to know when to come.  We *really* want to see Ben Platt and Mike Faist and don't know when their contracts expire.  Of course, things could change with their Tony nominations, I know.  But does anyone know when their contracts expire?  W

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You