News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Kimsus123

Kimsus123 Profile Photo
Member Name: Kimsus123
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Bostons College vs. University vs. Conservatory
 Apr 7 2007, 07:18:22 PM
oh it's okay!! haha i wasn't trying to be rude!
re: Fun duet ideas?!
 Mar 29 2007, 12:50:55 PM
M&F.. i figured Therapy would give that info.. sorry about that!
re: Picture of Johnny Depp as Sweeney Todd
 Mar 27 2007, 09:59:49 PM
AudreyTwoTwo... HBC was the voice of the corpse bride.
'Little Mermaid' cast!?
 Mar 27 2007, 09:25:06 PM
I was bored one day and watched the special features on the Little Mermaid DVD.. it turns out that originally Ursula WAS skinny and more human like.. I wonder if they will go that way??
re: What Show are you Currently Doing?
 Jun 23 2005, 05:04:19 AM
I'm doing my FAVORITE musical of all time!! Ruthless! I'm Miss Thorn/Emily Block
re: What Show are you Currently Doing?
 Jun 23 2005, 05:04:16 AM
I'm doing my FAVORITE musical of all time!! Ruthless! I'm Miss Thorn/Emily Block
re: Deven May
 Jun 23 2005, 05:00:16 AM
sorry for the double post.. comp has a virus...
re: Deven May
 Jun 23 2005, 05:00:13 AM
I know this is an older thread... but just to let you know.. right now Deven May is doing a small production of a show called Feeling Electric at Village Theatre in Seattle.. I LUCKILY live there and I get to see it!! Ahh annnnd for freee!!woo hoo.. IM SO EXCITED!!
re: Tell me about BoCo!!
 May 7 2005, 04:05:50 PM
thanks again.. the only thing is that I'm not trying to decide between CCM and Boco because I didn't even audition for CCM, I just don't know that much about BoCO. I was more trying to decide whether I wanted to take a year off and audition for more schools for next fall or if I wanted to go to BoCo at least this year and then I can always transfer; or if I like it stay there. It's past the deadline for BoCo so I am going, but I just wanted to know all of your opinions about it.
re: Tell me about BoCo!!
 May 6 2005, 12:52:11 PM
thanks for all of your comments! sorry it took so long for me to get back to all of you but I have been incredibly busy lately. You guys are awesome.. all except that one Brandon Ivie guy... ugh. haha
Tell me about BoCo!!
 Apr 12 2005, 03:08:09 PM
I was accepted and planning on going to Boston Conservatory next year (musical theater major).. i only know a little bit about their program and their website is not much of a help to me. anyone who has any comments PLEASE share! also, if anyone else is going let me know!! thanks! :)
re: May 31 officially declared 'Megan Hilty Day' (and concert review)
 Apr 12 2005, 02:59:22 PM
i wanted to go .. oh well what can you do.. stupid rehearsal lol
re: Jessica Simpson as GLINDA in Wicked?
 Mar 17 2005, 12:01:22 PM
okay.. i just really didn't know and she just wouldn't be my first choice to say "Hey lets put Jessica Simpson on broadway!"...

re: Spice Girls musical
 Mar 17 2005, 11:59:11 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmm... who would play scary?
 Mar 17 2005, 11:55:52 AM
someone explain this to me... first off, can she act?? cuz she just seems so "stupid" although, I do think it is scripted on Newleyweds. I dont know I just ouldn't see her being able to carry either role. It just doesn't seem like her voice is strong enough. PLUS can she belt?!
 Mar 17 2005, 11:47:02 AM
I'm sorry but I just have to put this shortly...

NO!

re: Biggest Role You've Ever Played
 Mar 17 2005, 11:45:46 AM
Tina Denmark in "Ruthless! the Musical"

Mary Lennox in "Secret Garden"

Bonnie in "Anything Goes"

i think there are some more but i don't really remember... :)

re: DARN YOU BWW!
 Mar 6 2005, 09:30:15 PM
mine does it all the time too!! i thought it was just my computer.. SO glad its not.. but it sucks!
re: Looking for a musical to direct at NYU
 Mar 2 2005, 08:36:14 PM
Ruthless!!! it's SO perfect.. only like a 7 person cast i believe.. and funny as hell!
will and grace!!
 Feb 3 2005, 03:56:20 PM
Who else can't wait for Patti Lupone to be on?!?!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You