News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Gabby Hayes

Gabby Hayes Profile Photo
Member Name: Gabby Hayes
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

How is Ben Platt's attendance in DEH?  Mar 3 2017, 09:59:10 PM

What possible motive would you have worrying about his attendance, unless you are the official hall monitor of Broadway, which I doubt.  Get a freaking life.

Does Glenn Close come out between shows on a 2 day show?  Mar 2 2017, 04:36:16 PM

Stalking lite

Patina Miller is pregnant!  Feb 25 2017, 11:47:49 PM

my god, you people act as if you had something to do with it!

HEDWIG- replica gold leather high heel boots: FOR SALE  Feb 25 2017, 04:54:56 AM

Are these "pre-worn"?

Trying to help the love of my life reach broadway!  Feb 7 2017, 09:53:20 PM

She sounds like she's very close to you, "concerned friend".

Composers who aren't great musicians?  Feb 6 2017, 05:44:09 PM

Paul McCartney

IMDb closing their message board, thoughts?  Feb 5 2017, 03:19:31 PM

Vile Trump scum strikes again.

China has ripped off The Book of Mormon  Feb 2 2017, 01:43:44 AM

I'm beginning to like the Chinese.

Happy 95th Birthday To Carol Channing!  Feb 1 2017, 01:17:15 AM

Miss Channing was asked to attend and say a few words in honor of the Marilyn statue in Palm Springs a couple of years ago, which is rather strange since Marilyn "stole" her movie role in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.  Anyway, she turned out to be quite hilarious with a few naughty anecdotes for the occasion.

What disney film would make a good musical  Feb 1 2017, 01:11:58 AM

This thread expresses why most of you are not actually in show business.

Audience Member to Sue HAMILTON Citing Lack of Accommodation for Blind Patrons  Jan 27 2017, 02:12:39 PM

There are people (and attorneys) who make a good living scoping out possible ADA violations in various establishments.  This practice undermines actual grievances under this law.  As for being no such thing as racism against whites, that is baloney.  I worked in a majority black workplace for quite a while, and I can assure you it does exist.  

The NAACP pressuring a school to censor ragtime  Jan 25 2017, 12:06:10 AM

I don't blame them for being upset.  Let's face it, most people nowadays are not educated properly and get most of their "news" from Fox and other right wing mouthpieces.  Their children are being exposed to governmental leaders now that routinely disparage minorities.  They think it's okay now to use the N word as well as others like f@@@@t. Most will not even understand the historic context as history and government are not taught anymore in the public s

re: Why do people say that men can't belt?  Jan 22 2017, 04:48:44 AM

real men do not belt

What if? Stars who didn't get the part  Jan 17 2017, 09:54:16 PM

Lea Michele Funny Girl

Debbie Reynolds has passed away  Dec 29 2016, 09:57:34 PM

She was one of the first celebrities to host an AIDS fundraiser way back in the early eighties, even when stagehands and others (including her son Todd) did not want to participate.  RIP sweet lady with the always perfectly coiffed hair.

Did Audra McDonald Hide The Truth?  Dec 25 2016, 09:10:58 PM

I don't know about you, Della, but I wanna go out and have a steak dinner!

Remembering BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY's 50 Years Later  Dec 18 2016, 06:02:49 PM

I just can't see MTM as a high class hooker I mean "party girl".  AH had a personality and class to bring to the proceedings that would be hard to match.  Also, the part of E2 could be played by a man.

Cats broadway- authentic wig for sale  Dec 14 2016, 11:48:50 AM

If you would care to send me the measurements, I would make it one of my special cat doilies.I have trained my cat to stand motionless alongside my recliner - perfect for holding drinks and small canapes.  

Bright Star Tour  Dec 13 2016, 02:51:42 AM

Talk about beating a dead horse.

When will Broadway reach Cuba?  Dec 11 2016, 08:57:37 PM

Don't count your gallinas before they hatch.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You