News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FutureBwayPRGirl

Member Name: FutureBwayPRGirl
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Hottest MAN on Broadway
 Nov 6 2004, 02:59:40 PM
Adam Pascal
Barrett Foa
Matthew Morrison
Taye Diggs

re: Favorite RENT Cast Member
 Nov 2 2004, 03:07:49 PM
1. Never Saw OBC- So It'd have to be Matt Caplan
2. Idina
3. Kristin (never saw JLT)

re: Time to come out of the Broadway closet
 Nov 2 2004, 02:16:21 AM
I loved Footloose when I saw it because there was so much energy and talent in it, but everyone else I saw it with hated it except for my (then) 8 year old sister.
re: thoughts???
 Nov 2 2004, 02:14:48 AM
Extra Advice- if you are having issues with money and paying for your lessons, there may be scholarships out there to help pay for your lessons--so you should do research and ask questions because that could help a lot!
Also- If you have academic subjects that you are particularly good at, or you are a good student in general, you can tutor or add tutoring as an aspect of your baby-sitting skills on a poster.
Good luck!

re: Role you want?
 Nov 2 2004, 02:04:31 AM
Dream Roles---
Amneris - Aida
Maureen - RENT
Elphaba - Wicked
Velma - Chicago
Maria - West Side Story
Eponine - Les Miserables
Miss Hannigan - Annie
Belle- Beauty and the Beast
Rizzo- Grease
Annie- Annie Get Your Gun

re: Your Top 5 LEAST Favorite Musicals
 Oct 31 2004, 08:22:12 PM
Titanic
Cats
Seussical
Civil War

re: I saw Brooklyn tonight
 Oct 30 2004, 08:00:34 PM
Are you serious? I'm not even remotely a shill, I've never posted here before today, period. I don't know if somehow the system logged me in as someone else or we tried to post at the same time and it messed up, but that's someone else's membername, icon, profile, etc. that had my post under it. But nice try...
re: Your favorite Mimi . . .
 Oct 30 2004, 07:43:42 PM
I saw Mel B. By Another Day, her voice was completely shot. Up to that point, she had I guess the low raspy voice that is typical of Mimi and the look, but she over-acted and couldn't sing half of the notes by the end of the show. I don't know how they kept her in the production for so long when her voice clearly could not handle it.
re: Girl auditioning for Wicked/Rent/Hairpsray on Laguna Beach on MTV
 Oct 30 2004, 04:17:53 PM
She didn't seem to realize how bad she was... so maybe she's not that embarassed and crushed... For her after that filmed audition, ignorance really would be bliss...
re: What is the most annyoing song.....
 Oct 30 2004, 04:15:36 PM
Something bad definitely takes the cake--there's really nothing redeeming in that song at all...
re: hello
 Oct 30 2004, 04:14:23 PM
Sorry, somehow I was signed in under someone else's user name without knowing it-- anyone know how that happened... anyway, this is me!
Hey, I signed up today too... I posted in another thread, but welcome and hello!
My name is Rachel, I'm 20, from NY, and hope to do PR!

re: I saw Brooklyn tonight
 Oct 30 2004, 04:13:34 PM
Somehow I logged in as someone else? But this was my posting...

I saw Brooklyn while it was still in Previews and even though I agree that the storyline and some of the music are weak, the show was enjoyable because the performers were so talented and obviously enthusiastically into the show...
And to further elaborate, I think the show will have moderate success, but in order to have been really successful, they would have had to make a lot of drastic changes from when I saw it i

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You