News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for 525600minutes2

Member Name: 525600minutes2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Rent filming back in New York?
 May 19 2005, 07:19:52 PM
Alright, thanks for the information.
 May 19 2005, 07:18:23 PM
She wrote it today and I was just under the impression that it happened recently because that was the way she made it seem. And then someone else also posted this:

i went to the city last week and saw them filming part of the movie but i couldn't stay long

I don't know how many people refer to SF as "the city", I suppose I am just used to it being used in refrence to Manhattan.

May 19 2005, 07:09:08 PM
You see, that is exactly what I thought but I just read this over on livejournal:

So i was walking down 23rd street (in Manhattan) on my way to an audition and i have a big chocolate ice cream cone in hand, ice cream all over my face...and around the corner comes...IDINA MENZEL!

And I was a bit confused and thought maybe they had come back...I honestly have no idea though.

Rent filming back in New York?
 May 19 2005, 07:04:18 PM
I am under the impression from what I have recently read that Rent filming is taking place in NYC again. Would anyone happen to know where to look for them this week? I will be in the city Saturday and would love to watch some filming. I am really sorry if this has been asked again, I searched and couldn't find anything. Thanks!
songs in context
 Nov 5 2004, 10:06:07 PM
I wouldn't have even minded Light My Candle being taken out so much if the dialogue had been believable. IT RHYMED. That put me over the edge, I'm sorry, but NO ONE speaks in rhymes.
songs in context
 Nov 5 2004, 05:19:43 PM
Thanks for the update, I love the One Song Glory idea. I'm not a big fan of Chbosky's script, but that's just my opinion. I agree, with whoever said a lot of the dialogue was horrible. I particularly hated the way they set up "Your Eyes". It was so anti-climatic.
catching up
 Oct 31 2004, 11:19:52 AM
Well, if we're getting all "Actor's Studio" here we have to do it correctly.

Now, Anthony, what is your favorite curse word?

re: Wicked Day Stuff
 Oct 31 2004, 12:26:21 AM
That sounds awesome! Great pictures, you're adorable.
political discussion thread
 Oct 30 2004, 11:59:44 PM
"But that's where my concern about Columbus comes in, Harry Potter was so whimsical and cute... I was very disapointed."

I have to agree, I enjoyed the 3rd movie much better then the first 2. I will give him the benefit of the doubt simply because the 3rd book IS a lot darker compared to the first 2, or at least I think so. *points to self* Right, biiig Harry Potter geek here.

re: Your favorite Mimi . . .
 Oct 30 2004, 10:42:17 PM
Karmine Alers.
what to look forward to in the film and oscar nods
 Oct 30 2004, 10:20:51 PM
That is true, I am still holding criticism back until I hear a lot more about the movie. That was one song I was kind of hoping to see included, though.
what to look forward to in the film and oscar nods
 Oct 30 2004, 10:11:08 PM
This is my first post, and yes, I have read this whole thread. I am a bit pathetic and this is what I do on the weekends. Anyway, I think it's wonderful of Anthony to post here. I am thrilled to hear about those songs being kept in...although I'm wondering about Christmas Bells? Any idea what they're doing there?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You