News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for craynyc

Member Name: craynyc
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jun 19 2017, 08:29:29 PM

I'm willing to wait in line for anyone willing to pay for my ticket on June 29th, July 2, or July 3. PM me if you're interested.

Jan 9 2017, 09:06:46 PM

SameOleLineDudesLLC said: "casedilla2 said: "There are companies of people who sit in this line and do the same thing I do but charge additional money on top of the price of the tickets, so if anyone is a scalper in this situation, it's them.

Excuse me? I strongly suggest you look up scalping before you attempt to throw line sitting companies under the bus because another poster wiped the floor with your *ss!  We provide a servi

Jan 4 2017, 12:51:59 PM

sweet! What time did the folks in that line start getting there? Also, if someone was standing in line but their other person wasn't there yet, were they allowed to wait for them or was everyone told to go in as soon as the tickets were given out?

Dec 30 2016, 08:52:23 PM

who did you buy them from? That makes all the difference. Ticketmaster is very good about refunds. Call their 800 #. Or was it stub hub? I've found them a bit more difficult to get a hold of. But either way it shouldn't be too bad trying to get a refund. Reselling the tix to someone might be better though. There's no shortage of ppl willing to buy them from you!

Dec 27 2016, 06:46:07 PM

I replied. Check your mailbox please

Dec 27 2016, 11:54:39 AM

my friend and I were planning to line sit tomorrow for someone. The dude (JohnnyWantHamilton) just contacted me today to cancel although we had set it up weeks ago! ? Anyway, since he bailed, if anyone is interested in tickets, contact me.

Dec 27 2016, 11:49:56 AM

Dec 11 2016, 09:57:08 AM

did anyone get in line this morning? What's the line like? How many folks are there and what time did they arrive?

Dec 11 2016, 06:03:29 AM

Harvey M said: "The answer used to be NO.  There were rules posted (no line swapping, no tents & chairs allowed).  But those rules were torn down & removed. you shouldn't have a problem subbing in line."

Does this mean ppl can bring chairs now? If so, what are people doing with them/putting them when it's showtime?

Dec 11 2016, 05:58:02 AM

there are alot of luggage storage options around the city. Some have both hourly or daily rates. The daily rate is obviously the best deal. Depending on the size/amount of luggage it can be less than $10/day. Google "store luggage in nyc" and have a look at the various options. I couldn't give you a personal reference for the different facilities since I've never had to store anything myself and most nyc residents probably haven't either, so I imagine that you may not ge

Dec 2 2016, 12:43:27 PM

I'm willing to stand in the cancellation line for ANY show between Dec 18-31 (excluding Fri 8pm or Sat 2pm show) if someone wants to pay for my ticket. And depending on what day, we may be able to arrange 2. Message me if you're interested. Pretty sweet deal considering you get to pick the show.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You