News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mrs.shmenkman

mrs.shmenkman Profile Photo
Member Name: mrs.shmenkman
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Window cards for sale
 Oct 15 2015, 03:53:58 PM

I also sent you a PM. Yesterday afternoon.

Emma Stone as Sally Bolwes in Cabaret Review Thread
 Nov 17 2014, 02:26:27 PM
Thanks neonlightsxo. I did eventually find something about the bar rail seating.

I'm happy to hear all these good reviews for Emma. I very much enjoyed Michelle Williams performance and am now looking forward to Emma's interpretation.

Emma Stone as Sally Bolwes in Cabaret Review Thread
 Nov 17 2014, 09:57:58 AM
Could anyone tell me how obstructed the view is from the bar rail seats at the back of the orchestra? I'm kind of assuming I miss some or all of the band at the top of the stage but we all know what happens when you assume. Or am I better off with table seats at the back of the orchestra? I've only ever sat in the mezzanine at Studio 54 and for my birthday it's time to treat myself to orchestra seats.
Megan Hilty sings 'They Just Keep Moving the Line
 Feb 8 2013, 12:46:27 PM
It is on the Bombshell album coming out Tuesday. You can sneak preview the whole thing.
http://music.aol.com/new-releases-full-cds#/11

New TONY Rulings on RAIN, PEE-WEE, VENICE, ELF, FREEMAN and EARNEST
 Feb 11 2011, 04:54:42 PM
Wouldn't you think T.V. Carpio would get a Best Actress nod over Jennifer Damiano? From all the talk about Spider-Man it doesn't really sound like Jennifer has all that much to do.

And it would be a downright shame if Laura Benanti didn't win Best Supporting Actress. She was brilliant. I still for the life of me do not get the hate for Women On the Verge. It was a wonderful show. Sure it may have had some flaws but I found incredibly enjoyable. It was certainly a show I would have like

Seating Issue at 'Pee-Wee'
 Dec 14 2010, 04:25:06 PM
My nephew and I sat in row AX center. The view was perfect. You'll be glad you sat as close as possible.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You