News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Evita616

Member Name: Evita616
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Mean Girls @ The National in DC - Reactions  Nov 6 2017, 11:58:06 AM

I saw the show last night and not sure if changes had been made yet (I doubt it given the schedule) but I LOVED it and thought everything ran pretty smoothly. The 1st Act may have been a bit long but it didn't feel that bulky. Erika as Cady is wonderful and she's clearly the lead, which baffles me as to why she isn't on the promotional material. She has a beautiful voice and some really soaring moments. Plays both vulnerable and then confident in the 2nd Act well. I really liked &

Mean Girls @ The National in DC - Reactions  Oct 31 2017, 01:53:49 PM

I'm going on Sunday night to see it! So excited! 

Mean Girls Musical: Washington DC Fall 2017  Sep 18 2017, 05:08:10 PM

Goldstar has some cheaper ticket options: 

https://www.goldstar.com/events/washington-dc/mean-girls-tickets

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements  Dec 9 2016, 03:16:56 PM

Call_me_jorge said: "Sorry for noticing this extremely late, but I find it interesting the current alternate also understudies Burr. It would be amazing to see that guy do Hamilton at the matinee and then go back at night to see him play Burr!

Michael Luwoye was in as Burr when I saw it last week and he was amazing. Great vocals, acting, I was really impressed. 

Great Comet Seating Thread  Dec 6 2016, 06:14:22 PM

I sat Rear Mezz, 3rd row, on the right side and could see everything perfectly. There were dancers up where we were quite often. You could see the whole production really well. 

Dear Evan Hansen/Music Box Seating  Dec 6 2016, 02:53:46 PM

Sat in the Mezzanine Row G in the center when I saw it last week and the seats were perfect. You could see the whole stage, the actors weren't that far away and you got the effect of the whole stage. 

DEAR EVAN HANSEN Reviews  Dec 6 2016, 02:48:48 PM

Saw the show last Friday and was completely blown away. I had even seen Hamilton the night before and loved it maybe as much. Ben Platt was unbelievable, and if he doesn't get the Tony for Best Actor it will be unacceptable. You felt his pain, felt how uncomfortable his character was and felt like it was almost too personal. All of the cast was so incredibly strong. I was crying one minute, laughing the next and didn't want it to be over. I already want to come back and see it ag

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You