News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TayTay2

Member Name: TayTay2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jan 6 2017, 09:30:13 AM

Anyone interested in tickets for tonight pm me.

Jan 6 2017, 09:28:43 AM

Was here yesterday. We were number 19 and 20 and we missed getting in. There were still 7 people in front of us. The first couple who arrived got here at 8 am. By 5 pm there were about 26 people. The first couple were able to get tickets an hr before the show started. Closer to 7 the line grew to close to 40. 

Jan 4 2017, 08:24:16 AM

Headed to NY now. Anyone needing a line sitter for This Friday's show? My daughter and I will be getting there Friday morning and can take you as our plus ones. Send me a pm if you are interested.

Jan 1 2017, 02:20:50 PM

Willing to be a line sitter for anyone interested in Hamilton tickets for this Friday January 5th. There will be two of us, perfect for anyone needing tickets and not wanting to stand in line. 

Dec 26 2016, 06:24:45 PM

Hello everyone. My daughter and I are planning on camping out to see Hamilton for the Friday January 6th show. We only need two tickets so if you want to see the show and you do not want to stand in line in the cold and you are willing to help us out please send me a pm. We can get two additional tickets and we just spent over $200 on items to help us stay warm so we are now prepared. 

Dec 17 2016, 06:07:12 PM

Can someone tell me what are the best gloves that you use while standing in cancelletation line for say ten hours? Any experience with heated gloves?

what do you experienced folks recommend?

Dec 11 2016, 09:26:07 AM

We are from Gilbert and I'm happy to buy whatever is needed off of amazon. I'm just wondering about how to dressing as in layers. How many layers for top, bottom? What do you normally wear? How do you keep your hands and feet warm all night? Do you get any sleep on the steps? Is there a "magic" blanket that retains your warmth? there's electric gloves available, has anyone tried them? Sorry for the million questions. My daughter is adamant about camping ou

Dec 11 2016, 12:17:02 AM

SarahNYC2 said: "I have to say I find this thread amusing. I plan to try my luck at the cancellation line. While I will get there early I am not getting there at the crack of dawn. I have a few days to give it a try. I am looking forward to the whole experience of it. I don't really get getting upset because someone offers to wait for someone else or someone pays a line sitter. I hope the day(s) I go there will be friendly people, but I also plan to bring my computer and get work

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You