News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Michael Walters

Michael Walters Profile Photo
Member Name: Michael Walters
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Best/Worst Cast Recordings Of The Season
 Jun 11 2011, 12:42:46 PM
Thank you. It's a refreshing change to see someone clearly stating and defending their point of view as to WHY they didn't like something - rather than just the automatic nay-saying of a recording just because they didn't like a few things about the production as a whole.
 Jun 11 2011, 12:01:21 AM
Jason, I am curious: is it simply Radcliffe's performance that you don't care for? Of course, you're entitled to your opinion, as I am mine, but this recording is well produced and sounds far better than several albums from this season. To call it an embarrassment is truly far from accurate. Of course, if someone simply doesn't like it, there's little anyone can say or do that might change that opinion. The one thing that always frustrates me on these message boards is that people will say they
 Jun 10 2011, 11:51:21 PM
Reggie, I can assure you that How To did NOT utilize any auto-tune in the production of the CD. That's Glee.

Jun 10 2011, 04:40:28 PM
I am throwing in my two cents and posting my review of the How To Succeed Cast Recording.

On the New Broadway Cast Recording of How to Succeed... - which pays heavy homage to the recent resurgence of 60's nostalgia -listeners are treated to one of the most comprehensive and complete recordings of this score to date. It's little wonder that this show received a revival during this period - especially when you consider that most of these "new" 60's period musicals don't have the verve, wi

The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
 Mar 14 2010, 07:21:00 PM
Does anyone have a DAME EDNA BACK WITH A VENGEANCE BASEBALL CAP? I am more than willing to pay a premium price for one in very good to excellent condition.
The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
 Mar 1 2010, 01:22:44 AM
If anyone has the DAME EDNA BACK WITH A VENGEANCE BASEBALL CAP, I am willing to pay for it.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You