News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Liz2

Member Name: Liz2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

TICKET SWAP NYC 4/19 Matinee @ 2PM
 Mar 13 2017, 03:02:58 AM

Hi.

I have two tickets to Hamilton NYC at the Richard Rodgers Theatre in New York City on Wednesday April 19, 2017 @ 2pm. Tickets are for Left FMEZZ section Row E.

If anyone has comparable tickets for earlier dates that they would like to swap with please let me know / send me a PM. And if you have Orchestra seats and would like to trade, I can pay a little more to compensate the difference. Tickets were purchased through Ticketmaster.

Thanks!

Ticket swap
 Jan 8 2017, 11:55:40 PM

Hi.

I have 2 tickets for the NYC Hamilton Show at the Richard Rodgers Theatre on April 19, 2017 at 2PM. These seats are FMEZZ Row E. Looking to swap for any earlier date at any time. Looking for comparable seats, or if you have orchestra seats and are willing to trade, I would be willing to pay a little extra to compensate for the difference.

Hamilton Musical Ticket Exchange
 Dec 20 2016, 04:12:48 PM

Hi.

I have two tickets to Hamilton NYC at the Richard Rodgers Theatre in New York City on Wednesday April 19, 2017 @ 2pm. Tickets are for Left FMEZZ section Row E.

If anyone has comparable tickets for earlier dates that they would like to swap with please let me know / send me a PM. Tickets were purchased through Ticketmaster.

Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You