News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for anmiller07

anmiller07 Profile Photo
Member Name: anmiller07
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Selling 1 Kinky Boots ticket for 11/20/15 (Billy Porters Final)  Nov 18 2015, 08:26:07 PM

Not going to make it to New York for this. Have one ticket Orch Far Left Row E Seat 15 (Aisle seat), listed as partial view. Paid 107, asking 55 OBO. Can transfer ticket through Ticketmaster. PM me. 

Is Hamilton popular enough that you've heard it on regular radio  Nov 17 2015, 07:43:32 AM

It's Number 1 on the Rap charts, which no other OBCR had ever done (obviously), but chart positions don't just go by airplay anymore. It's a combo of airplay (which I'm guessing Hamilton gets very little of) and SPS, or Streams Plus Sales. Their SPS numbers are what's allowing this album to achieve this feat. I think it's also going to be back in the Top 20 of the Hot 200 this week. Nothing too sneeze at for a Broadway album. 

THE COLOR PURPLE Previews  Nov 17 2015, 06:34:23 AM

Have they added a reprise of "The Color Purple" to the curtain call yet? It wasn't there on the first preview, but I was told it was being added. 

THE COLOR PURPLE Previews  Nov 15 2015, 08:05:29 AM

macnyc- Was that Row M of the Orchestra or the Mezz?

THE COLOR PURPLE Previews  Nov 14 2015, 09:29:12 AM

Has anyone from the production/theater/Telecharge responded to you yet?

THE COLOR PURPLE Previews  Nov 14 2015, 08:00:29 AM

You mean like...we only hear about negative audience behavior at other shows? No one comes on here to post that the audience was super well behaved.....there have been crazy people at all different types of Broadway shows and people post on here about then frequently. So if you're it trying to pull the racial card, what card is it?

Chris Jackson-Hamilton  Nov 12 2015, 07:03:34 PM

He is. According to his Twitter he's on vacation until next week. 

THE COLOR PURPLE Previews  Nov 10 2015, 07:23:27 AM

I will be there. Very excited. This was one the second show I saw on Broadway during my first trip to New York, so I'm eager to both hear the music again and see this production that I've heard so much about. And what a cast!!!

1 Ticket available for Color Purple tomorrow (Tuesday Evening)  Nov 9 2015, 11:43:47 PM

My boyfriend and I saw Spring Awakening tonight and found the seats to be so uncomfortable that he now does not want to go see The Color Purple tomorrow....so I have one seat available. 

Orchestra Row A (First Row) seat 8 (4 seats from aisle). I paid $150 after fees, willing to accept $75. Can meet at theatre anytime tomorrow. 

The Color Purple Marquee is up.  Nov 4 2015, 09:41:03 PM

First preview is less than a week away!! Anyone going anytime soon? I got tickets for the first preview today. 

re: Seating Questions for the Jacobs and Rodgers theatres  Nov 2 2015, 03:15:59 PM

Should I have started a new one? Does it really make a difference?

re: Seating Questions for the Jacobs and Rodgers theatres  Nov 2 2015, 02:43:14 PM

Bumping this thread that is almost 10 years old!! Does anyone know how the Extreme Sides of the Rear Orch. are at the Jacobs? Im looking at Row O, Seat 26.

Ticket available for Invisible Thread 10/31/15  Oct 30 2015, 08:17:14 PM

Not able to make it to NYC due to a family emergency. Would anyone like to have this ticket? I think I can call 2ST to have it changed to someone else's name. Would hate to have it go to waste. 

Why Does Michael Riedel hate Hamilton?  Oct 19 2015, 04:25:14 PM
So he doesn't understand hip-hop, which means the chances of him liking Hamilton at all were slim-to-none to begin with. Couple that with that fact that he and his sources have been shut out from knowing anything going on within the Hamilton camp and it's easy to see why he has a vendetta against this show. He's got no gossip to go on.
Rent Poster Signed By Original Cast  Oct 19 2015, 02:40:10 PM

PM'd you

Hamilton cast--how long with the originals?  Oct 13 2015, 09:24:48 PM

.... but if you do want to sell it I will buy it!

Wicked sequel theory  Oct 13 2015, 09:23:11 PM

Maybe this has something to do with the 5,000th performance?

Wicked sequel theory  Oct 13 2015, 08:21:35 PM

Does anyone sell their Hamilton lottery seats?  Oct 8 2015, 07:04:26 PM

This is what the lottery looked like last night (on a Wednesday). All these people will be trying to get tickets from cancellation of they don't win as well, so I'd say pretty slim. 

Does anyone sell their Hamilton lottery seats?  Oct 8 2015, 05:23:03 PM

Don't they put wristbands on the lotto winners or something to prevent this?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You