pixeltracker

Rocky Switched To Rush System- Page 2

Rocky Switched To Rush System

geissap
#25Rocky Rush
Posted: 6/7/14 at 7:42am

I rushed this last Sunday 6/1 and I got there at 12:15 and lucked out. They had 1 rush ticket left and it was dead center 3rd row golden circle. Thought the musical was highly underated actually. I found it to be quite enjoyable...the set work is fantastic.

hanabana
#26Rocky Rush
Posted: 6/7/14 at 9:55pm

For gfaustswa, and others who are interested:
I rushed this morning (Saturday). I got there at about 9:00 AM, and my sister and I were 5th and 6th in line. The next person did not show up till about 9:15. When the box office opened at 10 AM, there were about 15 people in line. It seems that they are giving out the 8 front row side orchestra seats first. We got 3 tickets for the matinee, located at the front row on house left. I did not stick around to ask what other tickets they were offering after the front row seats were gone. IMO, our seats were great! Not obstructed at all, you can't really see the actors' feet, but that does not matter one bit. I really enjoyed seeing the show up close. And I actually think these front row tickets are as good as the Golden Circle seats - we did not get to move up to the stage for the fight scene since we are in the side orchestra, but we were close to the action for the fight and I felt involved and excited (won't say anymore so I can avoid spoilers)
So I guess as of now, getting there at 8:45 should be safe for getting the front row rush tickets. I recommend this show - Andy Karl and Margo Seibert are amazing!!!

gfaustswa Profile Photo
gfaustswa
#27Rocky Rush
Posted: 6/7/14 at 10:02pm

Thank you very much for the information! I'm going to get there early next Friday morning! You are able to buy two tickets each, correct? Thanks again for all that great info!

hanabana
#28Rocky Rush
Posted: 6/8/14 at 10:06am

Yes, two rush tickets per person. Good luck, and enjoy the show!

iluvtheatertrash
#29Rocky Rush
Posted: 6/10/14 at 10:13am

Rushing tomorrow (Wednesday)'s matinee for a friend from out of town. Looks like I don't have to get there before 8:30. Really hoping that's the case, cause... Zzzzz.....

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

ArtMan
#30Rocky Rush
Posted: 6/10/14 at 7:27pm

I saw it last Thursday. Theatre was probably 65% full. Unless they limit the rush seats, it should be easy for you. Watch it from the front mezz, if you can. Best view in the house for Act 2. I had row D and moved down, to A, at intermission. It's not a masterpiece but for me, it was quite entertaining.

Lucy Harbin
#31Rocky Rush
Posted: 7/17/14 at 8:37pm

Bumping to ask if anyone has rushed recently, and what your results were... since it sounds from reading the thread that in the past people were getting wildly varying rush seats, ranging from Golden Circle, to front row sides with no obstruction/partial view, to front row or front row mezz with completely obstructed view...

Specifically thinking about rushing on a Friday or Saturday, so any recent info about seats, or how early you lined up, would be great! Thanks so much!

VotePeron Profile Photo
VotePeron
#32Rocky Rush
Posted: 7/17/14 at 10:12pm

If Golden Circle seats are available, they sell those first. Then, the 8 side front row seats go. I'm not sure if they then sell Partial view, or full view in whatever's available.

emilyfaye48 Profile Photo
emilyfaye48
#33Rocky Rush
Posted: 8/12/14 at 4:39pm

Anyone been lately? I'm hoping to rush closing and was thinking of showing up around 8 or 9am. Anyone think earlier is necessary?

Without bread we'd just be hungry but without theatre we'd be dead

Irenka
#34Rocky Rush
Posted: 8/12/14 at 4:48pm

Today, first person was there at 8am.

THEATRICAL100
#35Rocky Rush
Posted: 8/12/14 at 5:17pm

8:30 cutting it closer to get there for rush tomorrow for the mat?

Marla: I have to go sing about a life I never led.

THEATRICAL100
#36Rocky Rush
Posted: 8/12/14 at 5:18pm

Thanks. :)

Marla: I have to go sing about a life I never led.

Videos