News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

'Beauty and the Beast' hits regional theatres....- Page 3

'Beauty and the Beast' hits regional theatres....

broadwayguy2
#50re: 'Beauty and the Beast' hits regional theatres....
Posted: 7/11/04 at 10:52am

wow.. sounds nice.. Sleeping beauty, eh? Yeah.. I see that blending VERY well with teh concept for your staging

FinnFanatic
#51re: 'Beauty and the Beast' hits regional theatres....
Posted: 7/14/04 at 12:08pm

Here's a review I read about NSMT's production. I cant't wait to see it next week! I have a friend who works at the theater and he said that Nikki Renee Daniels can't handle the part vocally....I'm interested to see for myself. We tend to disagree a lot in regards to theatre, so I am looking forward to formulating my own opinion.
Boston Globe -- NSMT's B&B

Ron88keys Profile Photo
Ron88keys
#52re: 'Beauty and the Beast' hits regional theatres....
Posted: 7/15/04 at 11:35am

Hey guys....

I'm the music director for the Cumberland County Playhouse production of Beauty and the Beast and here's a link to production photos of our show.

We were the first regional theater in the world to premiere Beauty and the Beast (I know that another theater opened Beauty a week after we did). Performing this show is such a wonderful experience each and every time!
Beauty pics

Ron88keys Profile Photo
Ron88keys
#53re: 'Beauty and the Beast' hits regional theatres....
Posted: 7/15/04 at 11:46am

Oh, and my avatar pic? That's me with my best friend Andrea who is a plate in Be Our Guest! :)

broadwayguy2
#54re: 'Beauty and the Beast' hits regional theatres....
Posted: 7/15/04 at 11:48am

Great pictures! Thanks SO much for your post

sean martin
#55re: 'Beauty and the Beast' hits regional theatres....
Posted: 7/15/04 at 4:30pm

Ron, how did Cumberland get around the restraint that says you cant look like the movie or the B'way production? Did Cumberland rent the costumes? Reason I ask is because at TCR, we're being watched to make sure we dont copy anything from either source.

"That duck was a sexual toy, and it was on display!" -- an unknown Nashville town leader

Ron88keys Profile Photo
Ron88keys
#56re: 'Beauty and the Beast' hits regional theatres....
Posted: 7/15/04 at 6:23pm

I don't really know....music is more in my line of expertise, so I don't know for sure. We have had the production design documents and costume design stuff forever, since early this year, and no one has said anything at all about it to me at least. Oh, and we made all of the costumes in house. Updated On: 7/15/04 at 06:23 PM

SanchoPanza1996

Videos