Message to Billy Joel

Isis3 Profile Photo
Isis3
#1Message to Billy Joel
Posted: 3/24/11 at 1:56pm

River of Dreams, Billy Joel
http://isis2012return.multiply.com/journal/item/2327/Good_Night_My_Friends_..._I_do_Love_you_so_

This song is so much like our journey in the world ... here in this world we’ve walked in the middle of the night ... in the middle of sleep consciousness ... We have struggle as that little chick trying to break loose it’s shell ..

We have search and search ... often not knowing what we were searching for ... but it is as if we are searching for something that we have lost ... but God in the High Heavens .. knows it was stolen ...

We are a people stolen of our celestial identity ... as if a part of our soul was stolen … we walk in the jungle of this world ... searching and searching ...

There has been a great injustice done to the Light consciousness of Humanity ... but we will recover from this lost ... we will prevail in the Positive Light of Positive Love ...

We have traveled mountains of trials by faith … we have battled the rapid rivers of daily turmoil … we often think the rivers are too hard to cross .. but we of the Light .. are at our best … when facing our worst …

And soon we will be taken to the other side of those celestials shores … back to higher Planes of reality … and there we will find what we have been looking for …..

Until then we keep walking … some awake some asleep … but we walk on … through the valley of fear we walk on … through the river that is deep .. we swim on … I know you are tired … LORD knows I am tired …

But we walk on .. in the middle of cold nights .. we walk on … in the heat of stressful days, we walk on …. for we are the Light in the darkness … we are the Positive Light of the world …

In all this turmoil and jungle of doubt … our hearts can often not define why it is we keep walking … trouble often blinds our way … we may even doubt our life after this life …

But we can never let this world … shake loose that hope of our promised celestial land …the promise of a New Heaven and a New Earth … the knowing that we are celestials …. knowing that we are Loved.

Updated On: 3/24/11 at 01:56 PM

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#2Message to Billy Joel
Posted: 3/24/11 at 2:52pm

Sorry, Mr Joel is not receiving messages at this time. Please try again at a later date.

KylieS Profile Photo
KylieS
#2Message to Billy Joel
Posted: 3/24/11 at 6:14pm

wat

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#3Message to Billy Joel
Posted: 3/25/11 at 10:12am

?

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

boardwalker2 Profile Photo
boardwalker2
#4Message to Billy Joel
Posted: 3/25/11 at 10:41am

^^^
I see that ? and raise you a - huh?

"Why be normal if it prevents you from being extraordinary?" -David Hyde Pierce

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#5Message to Billy Joel
Posted: 3/25/11 at 10:51am

Message to Billy Joel

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

Videos