News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
broadway4life3
#1Official Apology from Broadway4life3
Posted: 3/31/11 at 7:14am

This is an official apology from Ryan Rex, the owner of the account Broadway4life3. I believe my account was compromised by an unauthorized user. Initial investigation leads to dramamama611.. for obvious reasons. Although I have no proof that they are the culprit so this does not serve as an accusation. To the mods - please delete all of my spam posts and I am sincerely sorry for any trouble I may have caused. I changed the password on my account and hope this serves to rectify my unfortunate dilemma. Thank you all for your understanding.

*EDIT* I'm not quite sure what has happened but it seems that someone may have gained access to my account again. PLEASE suspend my membership asap or delete my name. I'm happy to make another one. But I don't want my account being used to spam the BWW boards.
Updated On: 3/31/11 at 07:14 AM

dramarama3
#2Official Apology from Broadway4life3
Posted: 3/31/11 at 7:21am

F*CK OFF

Formerly 'dramarama2'

broadway4life3
#2Official Apology from Broadway4life3
Posted: 3/31/11 at 7:24am

Thank you for your understanding. I hope the mods delete my unauthorized posts quickly. But in the meantime is anyone looking to advertise? I may as well help use a bad situation to other's advantage. If anyone would like to me to use those blanks spaces to promote their shows or projects please pm me.

broadway4life3
#3Official Apology from Broadway4life3
Posted: 3/31/11 at 7:31am

bump

Videos