Big Brother Canada

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#25Big Brother Canada
Posted: 5/29/15 at 11:35am

Thoughts on the finale?  I was pretty happy with the result.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#26Big Brother Canada
Posted: 5/29/15 at 12:31pm

I was crushed when Brittnee was voted out. I know that was pre-finale, but I wanted to get that out of the way. 

That said, I thought it was Sarah's to lose at the end, so I was glad she pulled it off.  I can't believe Godfrey chose her to go with him to the end.  When she lost the HOH comp, I thought it was over for her.  When Godfrey said he was taking her I started punching the air, something I don't think I've ever actually done before.  

I enjoyed the hell out of this.  I hope the American one is as much fun.

Updated On: 5/29/15 at 12:31 PM

Mister Matt
#27Big Brother Canada
Posted: 5/29/15 at 12:55pm

I had a feeling Godfrey would take Sarah knowing Ashleigh's entire alliance was on the jury and she pulled out several Vetos in the second half while Sarah could potentially have more jury members bitter about their evictions involving Sarah.  But that final eviction was still a nail-biter and we punched the air, too!  LOL

It seemed pretty clear that Sarah would win during the Q&A.  Hardly anyone had questions for Godfrey.  They just weren't interested.  Sarah will be a memorable winner (unlike the last two) and she may have won the game, but Brittnee won the SEASON.  As soon as Ashleigh won the Veto, you knew Brittnee was out the door and it was heartbreaking.  I don't know how much campaigning she did with Ashleigh, but her last ditch effort was the wrong tactic.  She really needed to pitch Godfrey as a genuine threat.  It still may not have worked, but I think it would have been a far more convincing argument.  At any rate, Brittnee is going to be a Big Brother celebrity like Gary and we'll see more of her.  She's in for a real shock when she gets home and realizes how many fans she has.  Good for her!  Love her.  Want to have dinner and drinks with her.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#28Big Brother Canada
Posted: 5/29/15 at 12:57pm

If you make that happen I want an invite!  I want to see her in person because I think she's so gorgeous.  Even when she was a wreck and not made up, I thought she was beautiful.  

Mister Matt
#29Big Brother Canada
Posted: 5/29/15 at 1:50pm

SERIOUSLY!  Like that awesome clip of her when the hidden power rose up out of the floor in the Have-Not room!  She and Sarah were a MESS.  They had been crying and were trying to sleep and Brittnee STILL looked gorgeous.  It was one of my favorites clips of the season and it made me smile every time I saw it.

I couldn't find a good still of it, but I love this still of her getting the secret power shortly afterwards.

Big Brother Canada

Meanwhile, Naeha was the polar opposite of all that.  It was hilarious how there was NEVER a flattering shot of her.  My bf and I would burst out laughing every time they focused on her.

Big Brother Canada

Updated On: 5/29/15 at 01:50 PM