pixeltracker

Was Bob Fosse a Womanizer?- Page 3

Was Bob Fosse a Womanizer?

goldenboy Profile Photo
goldenboy
#50Was Bob Fosse a Womanizer?
Posted: 7/22/15 at 9:31pm

He also had epileptic seizures. That got attention.

ghostlight2
#51Was Bob Fosse a Womanizer?
Posted: 7/22/15 at 10:52pm

"Watch All That Jazz. He was a tortured driven genius. This does not make it acceptable but explains his inner self."

I guess my main point about this is don't get your history from movies, especially from movies made by the person who is the subject of the movie. It's a movie, not a documentary.

"I know a former Fosse girl (in both senses of the word) who told me about his alleged "Golden Year," in which Bob had sex with approximately 1000 women, according to his own count. The fact that this would mean an average of three different women a day always made me doubt the story, but if anybody could do it, it's Fosse."

An anonymous poster says s/he knows someone who made this claim and it's taken somewhat seriously.

This is why some of us have told the op to pick up a book. From here, he's learned that Fosse died a virgin, coughed blood to get the attention of his cast, had sex with 1000 women in one year, and so on.

"Fosse was a strange guy, a complicated guy, yeah. But a bad, mean guy? I don't think so."

Too bad we can't ask all the women he used and cast aside when he got bored with them. They might have a different view.

http://www.bookforum.com/inprint/020_04/12492

ghostlight2
#52Was Bob Fosse a Womanizer?
Posted: 7/22/15 at 11:17pm