pixeltracker

Selling lots of Broadway items (Signed Cd's, playbills, show props)- Page 2

Selling lots of Broadway items (Signed Cd's, playbills, show props)

Broadway_Boy
#25Selling lots of Broadway items on my Ebay page!
Posted: 7/25/16 at 1:17pm

Well, clearly I have a lot of things and it's become a space concern.  There's plenty of things I have collected that I would never sell.  Also, it's helped keep my theatre addiction going while keeping on top of school payments.  

Check out the app Todaytix if you haven't already for theatre tickets around the world. My referral code is DGHVR

Broadway_Boy
#26Selling lots of Broadway items on my Ebay page!
Posted: 7/26/16 at 6:05pm

Lots ending tonight. :)

Check out the app Todaytix if you haven't already for theatre tickets around the world. My referral code is DGHVR

Broadway_Boy
#27Selling lots of Broadway items on my Ebay page!
Posted: 8/14/16 at 12:20pm

Put lots more up on my Ebay page. Check it out! :)

Broadway_Boy
#28Selling lots of Broadway items on my Ebay page!
Posted: 8/22/16 at 12:34am

Added lots of rare items that could be of interest to you.  Feel free to message me with any offers.  Really looking to clear out this stuff in the next few weeks.  

Wayman_Wong
#29Selling lots of Broadway items on my Ebay page!
Posted: 8/22/16 at 1:37am

It's one thing to be hawking your pricey theater stuff and basically being the only one bumping this thread over and over, crowing about ''lots of rare items'' and your ''space concern.'' But it's kinda piggy to start a SECOND thread (''Signed playbills ...'' ) on this discussion board, directing folks to the same eBay page.

Updated On: 8/22/16 at 01:37 AM

Broadway_Boy
#30Selling lots of Broadway items on my Ebay page!
Posted: 8/22/16 at 1:58am

I only bump the thread every few weeks and although other people don't bump the thread, I get plenty of messages from members on here every time I do. Otherwise there would be no point in bumping it.  The items are very reasonably priced and if you're interested in anything, PM me and we can work something out. If you're not interested, just move along.