pixeltracker

Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery- Page 9

Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery

lepstein26
#200Hello Dolly standing room/rush
Posted: 11/6/17 at 12:34pm

All,

I am hoping to rush on 11/17 to get 2 SRO for the Friday PM performance. Any recommendations on what time I should arrive?

socjoc1107 Profile Photo
socjoc1107
#201Hello Dolly standing room/rush
Posted: 12/4/17 at 11:23am

I went last Thursday (11/30/17) to rush for Bette's show. I got to the box office at 9:25am (opens at 10am) and there were only two people in line, so I was guaranteed (2) SRO tickets for $47/ticket. The line picked up by 9:45am, with about (15) people in total by 10:00am, however most guests in line were looking for seated options. Not sure if this will be typical as Bette's final performance nears, but wanted to share my experience for those who are local!

Other notes:
- SRO Spot: If you are short, request to be on the LEFT (odd number SRO spots), as the right side had a very high wall. I am 5'4" and I would have barely been able to see above the wall on the right side! I was not impacted on LEFT side. If you are tall, disregard this!
- SRO View: lovely! I only "missed" a 30-sec interaction between Barnaby and Cornelius, as they speak briefly on a elevated surface. But, other than that, it is full view.

Enjoy!   

Updated On: 12/4/17 at 11:23 AM

Kathryn Wilson
#202Hello Dolly standing room/rush
Posted: 12/10/17 at 2:04am

I rushed for sro today 12/9/2017. I got there at 8am and was 5th in line. I ended up getting one ticket for the 2pm showing as I was seeing Anastasia in the evening. The people that ended up being next to me during the show said they got there 945am, even with the box office opening at 10am.

So, on 2 show days it seems a good chance to get tickets. The snow may have played a factor though. Also, Bette was phenomonal. There is a lot of positive and happy energy from cast and audience that makes it that much better. Anastasia was also really good. Chisty is amazing!