High Noon Updates?

Robbie516
#1High Noon Updates?
Posted: 10/18/22 at 2:03pm

Anyone gave any inside info on this? Cast? Theatre? Dates?

OuttaTowner
#2High Noon Updates?
Posted: 10/18/22 at 5:23pm

Wondered the same recently. There’s been nary a peep since their initial announcement over the summer. I’d guess this might be a hard sell without some A-lister’s playing the leads (and a suitable venue is available).  Perhaps we’ll hear more nearer the holidays when the Arden-helmed Christmas Carol is in town. 

Robbie516
#3High Noon Updates?
Posted: 11/12/22 at 9:49am

Is this still happening?

OuttaTowner
#4High Noon Updates?
Posted: 12/13/22 at 8:30am

There’s been nary a peep about this. Thought we might have heard something by now. Maybe the plan for the ‘23 season is “on hold.”?

Robbie516
#5High Noon Updates?
Posted: 1/27/23 at 3:08pm

I wonder if this is happening this season? Arden’s Parade is opening late March so it possibly could still be…

JBroadway Profile Photo
JBroadway
#6High Noon Updates?
Posted: 1/27/23 at 3:21pm

A few things about this: 

Firstly, I looked back at the articles and they said "2023," not specifying Spring or Fall. And with Parade now happening this spring, I think it's pretty safe to assume it's not coming in this season. 

Secondly, let's not forget that plenty of things get developed for Broadway, and even announced for a particular year, and end up coming in several years later - or as the case often is, never manage to get to Broadway at all. My philosophy is to not hold my breath. I generally don't assume anything is actually happening until we get a theatre announcement.

Obviously everybody can do as they please, but my personal recommendation from experience is to not let limbo projects like this occupy too much of your thoughts.

But regardless, I hope it comes in too! 

Updated On: 1/27/23 at 03:21 PM