pixeltracker

Play By Play and Audience Extras

Play By Play and Audience Extras

ShbrtAlley44 Profile Photo
ShbrtAlley44
#0Play By Play and Audience Extras
Posted: 1/19/05 at 12:43am

Has anyone heard of these? Are they worth it?

#1re: Play By Play and Audience Extras
Posted: 1/19/05 at 1:05am

I have play-by-play! they tend to have a lot more off-broadway than broadway but if you see two shows it pays for itself. the down side is you dont know where your seats are until you get to the box office to pick them up. When I checked it a little while ago they have Pieces (of Ass), Newsical, Singing Astaire, Under The Bridge, some comedy shows and a couple other things I hadnt heard of. I joined up after my friend took me to see Frog & Toad on tickets from them. They had a lot of Goldas Balcony, Frozen, Prymate and 'Night Mother for a while. I doubt youll ever find Wicked or Hairspray on there... the site works with shows where its worth it to them to fill the house and bring in a new audience (hope they come back again or tell a friend to see it) and the real popular shows dont need that sort of assistance.

MadeofGold Profile Photo
MadeofGold
#2re: Play By Play and Audience Extras
Posted: 1/19/05 at 1:54am

My sister is on Audience Extras and like Mistress Spouzic mentioned, it's mostly off-broadway and comedy things. I think it's worth it just to see things you normally wouldn't. I recently saw a drag punk band with Mimi Imfurst because of AE and we fell in love with them! re: Play By Play and Audience Extras

"... Still a little bit of your taste in my mouth. Still a little bit of you laced with my doubt. Still a little hard to say what's going on..." Damien Rice

Gothampc
#3re: Play By Play and Audience Extras
Posted: 1/19/05 at 8:49am

I belong to Aud Ex and have had great experiences with them. But they are more popular now than they were 10 years ago, hence it's harder to get tickets. PM me if you want any more information.

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

SWTaffy Profile Photo
SWTaffy
#4re: Play By Play and Audience Extras
Posted: 1/19/05 at 10:49am

a friend of mine has play by play. It's worth it if you see two shows. My friend saw Bombay Dreams, Movin Out, 'Night Mother, this year.

She's taken me to see frog and toad, vanessa williams, enchanted april.

You also could see a lot of fun random things that you might not have heard about.

It's worth a shot/ :) www.freephotoiPods.com/?r=15009978