Adam Pascal in "Rent"

Myron
#0Adam Pascal in "Rent"
Posted: 8/5/05 at 10:40am

Is it me or did Adam look not well yesterday here in NY? He lost weight and I didn't even recognize him wearing those sunglasses. Has he gone Hollywood?

baddadnpa Profile Photo
baddadnpa
#1re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 10:41am

I think he looked fantastic. Totally fit and I loved the short hair.

The truly beautiful should be lawfully restricted from wearing clothing; and the truly butt-ugly should be lawfully mandated from going naked.

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#2re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 10:42am

He looked healthy to me.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#3re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 10:43am

Adam's been looking like he's losing weight for a while. He got into great shape for Cabaret, and he's been getting skinnier ever since. I don't know if there's much truth to the tale that says he was asked to lose even more weight for the film, since he needs to look like he's got AIDS and has been in drug rehab for months, but I did hear it.

He looked beautiful yesterday. A bit thin, but fantastic. And he loves his sunglasses. re: Adam Pascal  in 'Rent'

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Mother's Younger Brother Profile Photo
Mother's Younger Brother
#4re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 10:43am

Agreed. I thought he looked fantastic. And as much fun as I think the long hair was, I'm happy to see the short hair back again.

<---------
Updated On: 8/5/05 at 10:43 AM

baddadnpa Profile Photo
baddadnpa
#5re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 10:44am

Loved the sandals too.

The truly beautiful should be lawfully restricted from wearing clothing; and the truly butt-ugly should be lawfully mandated from going naked.

new_philosophy_girl Profile Photo
new_philosophy_girl
#6re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'

The sunglasses definitely gave him the "rock star" look. And I loved the fan who yelled out "Adam you're a rock star!" during sound check. I think he loved hearing that LOL.

Sponsor me as I walk the Philadelphia AIDS Walk - Sunday, October 16, 2011. Many of our friends, family and neighbors are in desperate need of health care services and other life-saving programs, but with cutbacks in government dollars , these programs are often under-funded. Now, more than ever, your donations are needed to support organizations providing HIV/AIDS awareness, prevention education, counseling and testing and care services for people living with HIV/AIDS. http://www.aidswalkphilly.org/users/index.php/profile/detail/186643

Elphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
#7re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'

he was gorgeous in the pic, a real Mansicle!

It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956

luvtheEmcee
#8re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 10:50am

I want my freaking computer to work so I can upload a new avatar. So many great photos to choose from after yesterday's festivities. re: Adam Pascal  in 'Rent'

gaaaah.

I didn't hear what those people said to him (the rock star bit) but I heard him respond. ha!

Updated On: 8/5/05 at 10:50 AM

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#9re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 10:51am

Elphaba, now I want that Avatar . . .

I am not going to get nothing done at work today now . . .

I thought they all looked great, though Taye and Jesse did look like the bobsy twins with the same shirt and hat combo (almost) and it seems like Anthony and Wilson have a clothes sharing thing going on . . . I can just imagine the story behind that . . . Jesse looked like he was having a blast when he was singing . . .

Thank God I am in LA, so I get to see it on te 11th. I feel a mental health day coming on . . .

Also, if anyone knows of a copy of the Bryant Park show, please PM me . . . I am not above begging.

luvtheEmcee
#10re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 10:56am

That's one *extremely* good-looking group of people. re: Adam Pascal  in 'Rent'

I was my usually stunned self when he showed up opposite the barricade from me. heh.

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#11re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 10:59am

Yeah, I think he looked fine as well. Nothing about him seemed unhealthy - just well taken care of.

kas Profile Photo
kas
#12re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 11:02am

i tthought he looked too skinny - i mean, i just remember him in aida.... but he still seems healthy. i wonder if any of them will be doing more movies soon - like adam, anthony, wilson, tracie. i reaLly hope this brigns out adam's cd more.

i did notice how mellow he was onstage during today show - not unenthusiastic, but mellow. cool rock star.

Marquise Profile Photo
Marquise
#13re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 11:02am

re: Adam Pascal  in 'Rent'

luvtheEmcee
#14re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 11:04am

Marquise, I love it!

He just looks so comfortable up there, kas. I loved the "HOLY SH*T!" reaction to the crowd, though. He has such killer stage presence.

Updated On: 8/5/05 at 11:04 AM

Marquise Profile Photo
Marquise
#15re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 11:06am

You're welcome emcee.
I wuv u 2 Undi! re: Adam Pascal  in 'Rent'

almostxfamous Profile Photo
almostxfamous
#16re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 11:13am

Marquise, I think you're love. You are SO love.

I think Adam looked absolutely PHENOMENAL yesterday. There was definetely some quick reverting back to old Adam Pascal obsessions ... and I don't hate it.

I think my mom said it well(when I had her watch The Today Show):
Adam does it without any effort.

Oh, how right she is. This man ... is holy.

luvtheEmcee
#17re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 11:16am

My mother called me to tell me how good she thought he looked. It was kind of funny, since she usually refrains from comment - but I got a call for that reason. Then I started to go on about it, and she was like "okay, I'll uh... talk to you later! BYE!"

She was also like "and that Anthony Rapp - he's adorable!"

almostxfamous
#18re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 11:19am

Hahaha, my mom did that too!

We had watched Adam in School of Rock the night before(because I forced her to leave it on) and she goes "Well, he's okay, but he's not gorgeous." I then gasped in horror and then stopped speaking to her.

And yesterday, when we were watching it, I went, "Ugh, Adam looks SO good," and she goes, "Well, yeah ..." and I got so excited and kept talking and then she just went, "Shh, shh shh shh, I wanna watch!"

Suuure she did.

luvtheEmcee
#19re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 11:21am

My mother will admit to thinking he's quite adorable. But to her, his voice is sort of likes nails on a chalkboard. So, I guess I'll let her watch my tape with the TV muted?

I was so ridiculous when she called. I was like "GOOD MORNING!!"

"Adam looks wonderful. Sort of like a little boy!"

"YES! *babble*"

Updated On: 8/5/05 at 11:21 AM

almostxfamous
#20re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 11:32am

haha ... my mother attempted to call me right before/after they went on.

Mom:heyy
Me:MOMIREALLYCAN'TTALKTOYOURIGHTNOWOMDADAMPASCALISGODOMGIHAVETOGO ...*breath* KTHNXBYE

Ten to one she sat there looking at the phone in awe for like, 3 minutes.

She thinks he's cute now. And she loves Taye. I had to re-explain the whole Taye/Idina thing to her, Rosario/Jason ... cause I was certain she cared.

My sister:Adam's married?
Me:Shut up.
(pause
Me:To Cybele. They have two kids.(I was attempted to say Lennon and Monte and when they were born, but I was afraid she was already reaching for the straightjacket.)

So, like my new avatar? Someone else has that really really hot pic of Adam on The Today Show, and I'll think it's me .. and it's too confusing.

But I wuv this picture of him and Rosario.

LuvBroadwayHugs
#21re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 11:35am

I thought he looked fantastic! I've been watching the Today show all morning (I TiVo'd it!) just to watch him. *Sigh*. I'm drooling all over my keyboard...

"Mrrraaaawwww!" ♥

luvtheEmcee
#22re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 11:35am

I have a really neat shot of all of them that I think I want to use. Computer issues abound, though. *whine!*

baddadnpa Profile Photo
baddadnpa
#23re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 11:36am

Anyone else notice the ring on Adam's left 3rd finger??

luvtheEmcee
#24re: Adam Pascal in 'Rent'
Posted: 8/5/05 at 11:37am

Honey, he's married and that's his wedding ring.

Updated On: 8/5/05 at 11:37 AM

Videos