News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Carolee for Schwabb?

redhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
#0Carolee for Schwabb?
Posted: 10/2/06 at 8:13am

OK - those new rotoscoped commercials for Charles Schwabb - does the latest one star Carolee Carmello? It sure does look like her!

"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!

Hester Prynne Profile Photo
Hester Prynne
#1re: Carolee for Schwabb?
Posted: 10/2/06 at 8:35am

Yes, it's her
Carolee in Scwab Commerical

MassOfMen on 5/17/07: "and lastly, I have no vested interest in LB. I have seen the show, I paid my money (a lot of money for that tix) I didn't watch it on a bootleg, yes I saw the flesh and bone of the people up there working their tails off. But do I really have to explain myself to you? are you the judge jury and executioner of Bwyworld.com message board? no. But I digress, I will leave this subject as I am bored of the rebuttals anyway, and go back to "wasting my time" with the job of building buildings. We have chat boards for architects as well, ya know."

Videos