Skip to main content
Shop Merch Add a Show Listing
My Shows
News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
#1

New game

i'll put two musicals and you say what you like better, than throw in one of your own. for instance:

Hairspray or Spelling Bee

Spelling Bee or West Side Story...and so on

Here we go:

Aida or Sunday in the Park With George
Pretty is what changes. What the eye arranges is what is beautiful.
#2

re: New game

Aida
"Anything you do, let it come from you, then it will be new. Give us more to see" -Sunday in the Park with George
#3

re: New game

You have to add one of your own on to it...

Aida or Chicago
Pretty is what changes. What the eye arranges is what is beautiful.
#4

re: New game

Little Shop
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
#5

re: New game

*headdesk*
Guys.. you need to add your own after.

EDIT: Wait, where the heck did Little Shop come from?
"I have this mental image of Patti barreling down the street and pushing tourists out of her way." -colleen_lee

Updated On: 7/8/06 at 11:15 PM

#6

re: New game

Ok. I'll do this right.

Aida or The Lion King
"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

Updated On: 7/8/06 at 11:15 PM

#7

re: New game

The Lion King or Light In The Piazza
"You know just because you put a smiley face after it doesn't change the fact that it was an a-hole comment." ~ Sumofallthings
#8

re: New game

Aida.

Seussical or Tarzan
"I have this mental image of Patti barreling down the street and pushing tourists out of her way." -colleen_lee
#9

re: New game

Lion King or Little Shop
#10

re: New game

Bus Stop
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
#11

re: New game

Little Shop or Charlie Brown
#12

re: New game

Little Shop

TARZAN or GOOD VIBRATIONS
"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson
#13

re: New game

Tarzan

Good Vibrations or Movin' Out
"I have this mental image of Patti barreling down the street and pushing tourists out of her way." -colleen_lee
#14

re: New game

Good Vibrations.

The Boy Friend or The Gay Divorce.
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
#15

re: New game

(You're supposed to choose your own, and then take the one you didn't choose from the last two)
"I have this mental image of Patti barreling down the street and pushing tourists out of her way." -colleen_lee
#16

re: New game

You must use the person's choice from above you. For example, In response to the above one, I would no just say my pick, and then list 2 random shows. I would pick my choice, in this case, The Boy Friend, and add a show, so that there are 2, in this case, My Fair Lady. So my response would be...

The Boy Friend or My Fair Lady

"Wherever you go... I'll be right there. When you get your own private kick in the ass, just remember: it's a present from me to you." Rose's dying words to Louise

Updated On: 7/8/06 at 11:31 PM

#17

re: New game

I think you guys are still doing it wrong.

You keep the one you prefer and then add another one.

As the poster started:

Hairspray or Spelling Bee
If you choose Spelling Bee, they say: Spelling Bee and ____ (another one)



"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178
#18

re: New game

OH.
I was doing it wrong all along.
I get it now...
Continue.
"I have this mental image of Patti barreling down the street and pushing tourists out of her way." -colleen_lee
#19

re: New game

You people have way too much time on your hands.
#20

re: New game

Spelling Bee and Fame Becomes Me
#21

re: New game

re: New game
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
#22

re: New game

Spelling Bee


Spelling Bee or Rent?
http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler
#23

re: New game

Spelling Bee or Dirty Rotten Scoundrels?
"Hey, you! You're the worst thing to happen to musical theatre since Andrew Lloyd Webber!" -Family Guy
#24

re: New game

Dirty Rotten scoundrels or The Wedding Singer?
http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler
#25

re: New game

DRS.

Bring Back Birdie or Prymate.
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

BroadwayWorld TV


Ticket Central
Hot Show
Tickets From $58
Hot Show
Tickets From $80
Hot Show
Tickets From $67
Hot Show
Tickets From $59