News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for perfectforyou

Member Name: perfectforyou
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Greene Replaces Green in WEST SIDE STORY
 Aug 7 2009, 12:21:35 PM
I must say I agree. I saw it this past weekend and was dumbfounded by his(Tony) performance. The rest of my family was as well, and I could see many audience members with similar looks of confusion on their faces everytime he came on stage. There was nothing about his performance I enjoyed. The girl who played Maria...Josefina, right? was OK. I did not think she was great. Now Karen was absolutely amazing, on the other hand. And as for Cody Green, I saw him and thought he was pretty good. Other
re: And the 'Worst Logo of theYear' award goes to RAGTIME
 Aug 7 2009, 02:06:15 AM
I must agree, it's quite dreadful. How dissappointing. I hope the awful logo doesn't reflect the quality of the production in ANY way. I adore Ragtime and I'm thrilled it's coming back.
re: SISTER ACT - The ANTI- First Wives Club
 Aug 7 2009, 02:03:08 AM
oh HOLY SHIT. I cannot believe it! I was just saying the other day how sister act needs to be made into a musical... and this is my first day on this message board and i saw this and was SO excited. i want dibs on young nun, what was her name again... sister mary robers? haha.
re: Photo Flash: Pittsburgh CLO's INTO THE WOODS Starring Foster, Cody, Lea
 Aug 7 2009, 01:38:02 AM
ahahaha. HILARIOUS. seriously...how funny would it be if they tried to pull that ****?
re: Why I think the teenagers are flocking to Next To Normal...And why I th
 Aug 6 2009, 11:06:11 PM
I have a couple of things to say to this, and the many responses it has received. First of all, I agree to an extent. I too saw many a teen glorify the living conditions and aspire to be like Roger and Mimi, when in reality the situation being portrayed is very sad and dreadful. I'm an actor and singer and personally I hope that I'm never in a situation where I cannot even afford an electric bill and contract a deadly disease. The teens you are referring to did miss the big picture in that c
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You