News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tami3

Member Name: tami3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What theater will Hughie be going into?
 Jan 25 2010, 07:52:33 PM
nm
SPIDER MAN What the hell?
 Jan 11 2010, 02:24:25 PM
Yes they do, he is the house guy and the people who come in with the show is the Road Guy. every theater or "house" sound guy who is hired by the theater and stays with the same theater. Then there are the stage hands, and sound guys that come with the production, the road guys.

Because Everything Deserves Its Own Thread: Why Did Ragtime Cancel Loading
 Jan 11 2010, 01:47:21 PM
Ragtime was suppose to load out monday, trucking was all set. THe producers canceled that and postponed it for a couple of days. We think they are deceiding what to do with the set. Once the load out starts the set gets demolished. When closing was announced for the 10th the trucks were ordered for Monday. Then on Sat they announced to the crew the load out was posponed for one or two days. Now it was confirmed today that it will start on Wed.
 Jan 11 2010, 01:26:23 PM
According to the "house sound man" they stopped all work pertaining to Spiderman, There could be theater restoration work being done, but nothing on "spiderman." You may know more than the Sound man for the Hilton, who in essence is also the sound man for Spiderman.
 Jan 11 2010, 12:41:52 PM
There is now way performances can begin in Feb. There is no work currently going on at the theater. So far all they have done is take out some box seats, there is no deck and no set.
Ragtime Souvenir Program
 Jan 11 2010, 11:26:48 AM
Does anyone know where I can purchsae one. I looked at all the online stores cant seem to find it.

'Spider Man'/'First Wives Club' Memorial Page (Share Memories...)
 Jan 3 2010, 06:27:42 PM
musicsnob is a real ass whole. He has nothing intelligent to add. I think he is a miserable fag.
re: Has anyone purchased anything from BROADWAYNEWYORK.COM?
 Nov 19 2009, 05:43:29 PM
I had a problem with them last year. I didn't receive my entire order. It was hard to get in touch with them and they never did send me the rest of my order. i have been getting my window cards from www.broadwayauction.com the prices are similar.

re: Anyone going to the first RAGTIME preview tonight (10/23)?
 Oct 23 2009, 07:37:45 AM
Ragtime was amazing last night!!!
Where can I find a lestat Tee
 Aug 21 2009, 08:40:58 PM
and other lestat items. I am looking for a magnet and lapel pin also.
re: Alice Ripley's replacement in N2N?
 Aug 17 2009, 07:51:47 PM
When is Alice's contract up. I assume she would stay with the show as long as it is open.
re: CHICAGO cast changes... (Jerry Springer joining)
 Aug 17 2009, 07:50:00 PM
I think it would be fun to see Jerry!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You