News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Riboflavin

Riboflavin Profile Photo
Member Name: Riboflavin
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: 3 Girl Song
 Dec 5 2004, 01:58:13 AM
-"I Know Now" from Snoopy

-"Friends" from Closer Than Ever was written for three women, but in the actual conext of the show its performed by two women and a man(the show features two women and two men)

-"Move" and "Dreamgirls" from Dreamgirls

-"There's Gotte Be Something Better Than This" from Sweet Charity

There are a lot of pieces that can be fashioned for three.(I've seen Cell Block Tango performed by three women) Just get someone clever to arrange it for

"workshopping"
 Nov 29 2004, 01:59:48 AM
Al Dente,
I think Wicked4Life meant a work session as opposed to a workshop. A number of my friends have been called in for work sessions after a couple of callbacks(one of them had one for a couple of hours for Millie). Its essentially another callback, but where they work on specifics with someone from(or a rep of) the creative team. Usually happens with more demanding parts, just to further see how people gel with the material and creative team.

re: favorite not-so-well-known musical
 Nov 22 2004, 01:05:34 AM
I adore John & Jen! I listen to it all the time, and no one ever knows it!

I wish I could have seen what Michele Pawk did with the role.

I also really like Lady In The Dark.

re: Favorite Story Songs
 Nov 21 2004, 11:32:39 PM
Maltby and Shire all the way,

Closer Than Ever and Starting Here, Starting Now have amazing story songs.

re: ' I Bet It's A Pip!'
 Nov 14 2004, 01:07:46 AM
Annette Bening turned down both Marian(Robin Hood) and Catwoman(Batman Returns) because she was pregnant.

Molly Ringwald turned down Ghost(which went to Demi Moore) and Pretty Woman(which of course helped out Julia Roberts' career).

Nicole Kidman dropped out Panic Room because she was still recovering from Moulin Rouge.

Mary Martin turned down My Fair Lady.

Cary Grant was offerred Henry Higgins in the My Fair Lady movie, but said only Rex Harrison can play the

re: WORDY AUDITION SONGS PLEASE!
 Nov 11 2004, 11:25:36 PM
Ok, which roles are you interested in?
re: WORDY AUDITION SONGS PLEASE!
 Nov 11 2004, 11:10:13 PM
Even though you don't want to limit yourself by auditioning for one specific role, are there a couple of roles you are really interested in? That might help narrow the search.

Wordy does not always mean complex, nor does wordy always equate to "Sondheim-esque".

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You