News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for luvBEmusic

Member Name: luvBEmusic
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The New Billy Elliot Love Thread
 Oct 8 2009, 11:30:57 AM
Btw, anybody know how the "See ya (real names)" goodbye between Micheal and Billy during a Billy's last show got started? Did it originate with a particular Billy (i.e. Oliver Taylor) or has it been around more or less since the beginning?

Has it also been done at a Michael's last show where a Billy was not leaving? In particular, did they do it at David Bologna's last show?

Oct 6 2009, 05:40:36 PM
sgv123 - Ok. Thanks for the reply. Not that it's our business, but I was curious.

cglaid - Idk really. Certainly I don't know any of them enough to judge. I think it's emotional for every Billy on their last show.

Oct 6 2009, 03:57:48 PM
Did Kiril cry at his last show or was it only everyone else? Kiril doesn't strike me as an emotional person.

Also, if anyone has any audio/video of his last show I would love to see/hear it. I love ANY Kiril video I can see. Trent and David seem to have gotten more attention in the press. Are there reviews of his final show online?

I've never seen the show, but just from watching YouTube, Kiril AMAZES me particularly, even though all the Billys are fabulous. Good

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You