News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for zzprincesskatt

zzprincesskatt Profile Photo
Member Name: zzprincesskatt
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Just so everyone knows, I shortened my username to Katt.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: What's the most times you've been on broadwayworld.com in a day?
 Jan 22 2006, 12:04:44 AM
I've been on it basically all day today. It's sad I know.
re: Julia Murney is the next Elphaba on tour!!!!
 Jan 21 2006, 11:10:34 PM
Oh they could.

I can see it now.

Julia didn't come to the stage door tonight! WHAAAA SHE HATES ME! SHE'S SO MEAN! SHE HATES EVERYONE! I DON'T LIKE HER ANYMORE!!!

re: i give up on cast cd's of flops
 Jan 21 2006, 10:17:23 PM
You're done writeing on this broad?

I didn't know people could be writeing on a broad.

Now if you're done WRITING on the BOARD, you should say that. And use spell check.

re: Eden Clarifies Evita Rumors
 Jan 21 2006, 08:35:36 PM
Em, it IS hard to spell out probably. You just don't understand the enormous amount of effort it takes to put in two extra letters.
re: Tracie Thoms-WOW!
 Jan 21 2006, 08:10:50 PM
Just to let you know, Biggest Fan, that as long as you continue typing like you are, and saying things like "you should be scared"...no one is ever going to take you seriously.
re: Will Chase Love Thread
 Jan 21 2006, 06:58:57 PM
*whine* I'm going to be a month too late to see him!
 Jan 21 2006, 06:53:14 PM
It's really annoying when people post IN ALL CAPS and when they REFUSE TO USE PROPER SPELLING. That's what son.

Jan 21 2006, 06:38:27 PM
I think to be Rent's biggest fan you probably need to be a fan of it for more than 3 months.
 Jan 21 2006, 06:36:50 PM
Random question to Biggest Fan...have you actually seen Rent live or just the movie?

re: Julia Murney is the next Elphaba on tour!!!!
 Jan 21 2006, 06:27:02 PM
If she is the next Elphaba, then I'm going to pray that the Wicked tour comes somewhat near Louisiana so I can see her.
 Jan 21 2006, 06:24:05 PM
Maybe Rent_biggest_fan wants to prove that they are indeed the biggest fan of Rent EVAAA.
And maybe they want to prove that they know how to google Rent lyrics and copy and paste them into message board posts.

Jan 21 2006, 06:18:03 PM
Okay, that was really random, and weird.

Also "da" is not a word.

re: Phantom/Majestic Theatre Question
 Jan 21 2006, 05:57:52 PM
I think if it was just a few people then the ushers could deal with it, but when most of the audience is taking pictures, then there isn't really anything they can do.
re: *BLANK* please come back to Broadway!
 Jan 21 2006, 04:47:06 PM
Adam, Anthony, Julia, and Raul.
 Jan 21 2006, 04:42:38 PM
It's really sad today how so many people have no manners or respect anymore.
 Jan 21 2006, 04:37:03 PM
I hate it when people play with or talk on their cell phones during movies, and you pay about 6 dollars to go see a movie. You pay a lot more money to see a Broadway show and I would expect for people to have the courtesy to respect the fact that a theater isn't their living room and they can't just do whatever they want.

Jan 21 2006, 04:33:17 PM
People who leave early are just as bad as the people who come in late. The cast most likely can see you...at least be on time and stay the whole show.
 Jan 21 2006, 03:58:16 PM
That is incredibly rude, tourist or not. If you are going to a live show where the actors can see you, you don't take pictures of them and distract them, and you certainly shouldn't play with your cell phone. Even if you don't like the show, you should try to pay attention out of respect to the actors.
re: Rent Tour Cast?
 Jan 21 2006, 02:50:47 PM
They came to Baton Rouge last year. Here's hoping that they'll do it again. ::Crosses fingers::
re: What's The Next High School Musical Classic?
 Jan 20 2006, 11:55:48 PM
Can a school get the rights to something that is currently running on Broadway? It took our school two years to get the rights to perform Grease because it was touring or something.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You