News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for catmandoo

Member Name: catmandoo
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

2023-2024 Touring Season  Mar 17 2023, 09:39:27 AM

Those are all the answers I got too... but hear me out. I'm gonna doubt BTTF would announce a tour in this way, especially since it's not even open on Broadway and it may not be a success and I imagine the technical aspects will take a while to work out for a tour.

What if "Back in Time" is the theme of the season, since it's along the top...  cause most of the shows are revivals (Funny Girl, The wiz, Annie, Company) or based on older movies (Doubtfire)

2023-2024 Touring Season  Mar 16 2023, 04:37:32 PM

Cleveland just put up a crossword puzzle with no clues on the Playhouse Square facebook and instgram. I think I've figured out a few of the words, but not sure. The announcement is a couple weeks away.

.  Feb 22 2023, 05:29:56 PM

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  May 11 2022, 12:04:48 PM

Got the today tix special offer for today and my seat is Orch row C seat 16. So just depends on the day I guess

1 ticket for Hadestown 2pm today available  May 11 2022, 10:52:45 AM

Sent to yu

1 ticket for Hadestown 2pm today **claimed**  May 11 2022, 10:28:34 AM

Let me know if you want it. It's attached to an email so I can just forward it. ORCH Row R seat 104.

I'm unable to use it, just hope someone else can.

Sara Bareilles, Christian Borle, Ashley Park, and Heather Headley to Lead Encores Into The Woods  May 7 2022, 02:51:18 PM

2020-2021 Touring Season  Mar 3 2020, 08:42:08 PM

Cleveland

To Kill A Mockingbird      November 3-22 2020

Pretty Woman                  Jan 5-24 2021

The Cher Show                 February 2-21

The Prom                      

Upcoming Waitress casting  Sep 26 2019, 09:16:18 PM

Saw Jordin Monday night. She was fantastic. I was pleasantly surprised. My eighth time seeing the show and the 7th Jenna I've seen, and she was easily up near the top of the list.

.  Oct 9 2018, 01:53:14 PM

Free Ticket to Phantom tonight 4/13  Apr 13 2018, 12:43:52 PM

zainmax said: "Haha. Thanks for the detailed list. I was always curious about the service. But, I do care what I'm seeing, and do mind a crappy seat. GG, AIP, and SR were a little tougher tickets to get than Chicago and Phantom.

Also, side note, Jill Paice is so sweet! I'm always glad to see her in a show.
"

She is very sweet! To be fair, GG, AIP, and SR were all late in thier runs... so maybe no as tough to get as it would seem at the time.

Free Ticket to Phantom tonight 4/13  Apr 13 2018, 12:06:09 PM

First time Gentleman's Guide... REALLY high up seat. But decent.

Second... American In Paris horrible seat and the show was not great (Though I did see my old college acquaintance Jill Paice which was nice)

Third... Something Rotten... okayish seats, but price on them was less than I paid for the roulette. Show was fantastic.

Fourth- last night. Chicago. Decent seat. Show was okay,  but had no desire to see it again (Even though it's been years)

And th

Free Ticket to Phantom tonight 4/13  Apr 13 2018, 10:42:57 AM

No idea, haven't gone to pick it up yet

Free Ticket to Phantom tonight 4/13**Claimed**  Apr 13 2018, 10:32:43 AM

So I "won" a ticket to Phantom of Broadway Roulette.... and I have no desire to see it again so soon after the last time (January)...

So, up for grabs if anyone wants it.

RENT LIVE!!!  Mar 21 2018, 08:04:56 PM

Ideal cast... early to late 20s cast of unknowns.

Current Rent Tour  Mar 13 2018, 11:59:50 PM

Caught the show in Cleveland this evening. First a preface- I saw the OBC (Minus Idina and Daphne)  on my first trip ever to New York in 1997... and have seen the show ~17 times since then...

I have to say this was super disappointing. I did not enjoy Mark or Roger at all. Maureen, Benny and Mimi (I believe she was an understudy) were ok. The highlights were definitely Angel, Joanne and Collins (His I'll Cover You (Reprise) actually brought me to tears. The supporting cast was

New Andrew Lloyd Webber announcement  Mar 11 2018, 11:59:37 AM

CT2NYC said: "Tag said: "LND Broadway run??"

Coincidentally, just yesterday I received an email from Broadway Direct, with a link to a survey. In a nutshell, the survey asked me if I had seen PHANTOM, and asked how interested I would be in seeingLOVE NEVER DIES,if itcame to Broadway.
"

I got the same survey,,,

PRETTY WOMAN in Chicago  Mar 10 2018, 07:24:22 PM

I'm going on the 31st. I'm sure someone will report before then, but I'll give my thoughts.

Stephanie Torns  Mar 9 2018, 05:29:16 PM

I've had the pleasure of seeing Jessie, Sara, Stephanie, Desi, and Betsy all perform the role, and I can say each of them brings their own interpretation... I'm not going to rank them, but I think Stephanie was able to hold her own and she'll be a great interim Jenna until Kat arrives. And I can't wait to see Kat.  I've made it my goal to see all the regulars

Songs about leaving a man  Mar 9 2018, 12:30:54 PM

"I'm leaving you" from The Life

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You