News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Tim_Bain

Tim_Bain Profile Photo
Member Name: Tim_Bain
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

AMERICAN PSYCHO CLOSING
 May 26 2016, 07:25:19 PM

This was the show that made me believe in theatre again. It was different, unusual, pushed boundaries and it was clear that everyone had put everything into it.

My favourite show of the past three years and yes, I have seen Hamilton. Such a shame. If you have the chance, go and see it.

White Rabbit Red Rabbit
 Mar 26 2016, 12:14:01 AM

I Stage Managed the show here in New Zealand for a three week run. The less you know the better. Yes there is audience participation but you will be fine IF you end up participating. Go into it and enjoy the experience. Wayne Brady will be amazing in this, you've got the perfect actor. Would love to hear about your experience.

BLACKBIRD Previews
 Feb 10 2016, 06:37:33 AM

Blackbird is British Slang for Jailbird...

Additional Shows for trip
 Jul 20 2015, 02:22:08 AM

Sorry everyone for writing a whole new post for this but I have been looking around online and can't find or there is no information about alternative schedules for shows. I am coming from NZ for six days (4-9 August)with a WHOLE swag of shows already booked in but just wondering if anyone knows of any alternate schedule/other shows/other ideas for matinees/late nights. 

Tuesday evening: Hand to God

Wednesday Matinee: An American in Paris

Wednesday Evenin

Partial View for Kinky Boots (orchestra)
 Oct 20 2014, 06:27:11 AM
You will be totally fine! I have sat there, the row behind and you will have a wonderful and great view. Enjoy the show.
Idina out second act
 May 15 2014, 11:37:08 PM
Attended tonight, to be honest I really felt for Jackie, it was a half full house from a nearly full however, what an audience she had! Everyone was really behind her, she of course got a standing ovation at the end (as well as when she appeared for the first time) This, however, is the clincher for me. If you DID in fact attend tonight, you are allowed to come again when Idina is on. So all those people that lined up for an exchange or refund could have seen it twice. There were some VERY angry
DELETE
 Jun 3 2013, 11:57:47 PM
DELETE

Matilda: Balcony Rows E-J View?
 Mar 10 2013, 05:57:26 AM
I don't want to start a tidal wave of, how cr*p will me seat be or how good will my seat be but I am coming from New Zealand (I know, whoop-dee-doo, who cares) and I have seat Row F, Seat 101 in the Balcony, any poles?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You