News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for stf777

Member Name: stf777
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Wondering If Christy Altomare Will Be In Anastasia On Oct. 13th?
 Jul 13 2018, 09:32:36 AM
Blaxx, thanks for your feedback. As I said to the other person who responded, I was simply asking because it’s kind of a big deal for me to go to New York to see a show as I am quite sick and wheelchair bound. So I just thought I’d see if anyone knew. But thanks. Have a good day.
 Jul 13 2018, 09:29:54 AM
I’ve only ever posted anything on this board twice, but this will be my last time. It seems that people are usually rude. I was simply asking because it’s a big deal for me to go to New York - I have a rare disease that is fatal and am wheelchair bound. Maybe think about being a bit more considerate in the way you respond to people. I hope you have a good day.
 Jul 13 2018, 09:23:33 AM

Jul 12 2018, 09:01:32 PM

Does anyone happen to know if Christy will still be with the show by October 13th of this year? Or if she has a planned vacation or anything? I am dying to see her in the role, and just wanted to try to see if anyone had any info on her attendance for that date before I buy the tickets. I know she’s usually very good about responding to people on Twitter, so I sent her a tweet asking, but thought I’d check here too. Thanks for any info you might have! :)

ONCE ON THIS ISLAND Returning to Broadway
 Aug 9 2017, 10:20:08 AM

I was sure that this would've been suggested already, but I didn't find anything when I searched the boards for it..... Wouldn't Brynn Williams be an incredible Ti Moune?

This is her singing Waiting For Life six years ago:

https://youtu.be/gsGhCYgq3Fg

And this is just a short snippet of Waiting For Life from  just two years ago (58 second mark):

https://youtu.be/KeyNOHkjg1w

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You