News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Connie2

Connie2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Connie2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.adam-pascal.com/
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Welcome Home Rapp & Pascal
 Aug 18 2007, 08:27:50 PM
orangeskittles - True enough. I did feel badly for him though, because despite what people said about his performance, it must have been extremely difficult to go on when a majority of the audience was probably there for Adam.
 Aug 18 2007, 05:53:37 PM
Chloe - No problemo. He did make it today for the matinee, but you could tell that he was sick. His voice, although still great, was not as good as when I saw him on Thursday night (which was amazing - but I'm not very good with reviews, so moving on...).

At points in the show, moreso in the first half than the second, his voice wasn't as powerful as it usually is and he cracked on a few notes. But I'm definitely not complaining. I got to see him twice during my short visit to N

Aug 18 2007, 12:21:31 AM
I'm not sure if this helps, but I was at the stage door on 8/17 and one of the security guards said that Adam "should" be back tomorrow. But then again I'm not sure how much or how little the security guys actually know, so there is a chance that poor Adam may be sick.

Thank goodness I got to see him the night before, but I wanted to expose my mom to the wonderful world of Adam during the matinee tomorrow, so hopefully he'll be on, but if not, oh well!

re: Wicked Rush
 Aug 1 2007, 03:29:53 AM
Thanks all! Very helpful information. :)
re: Wicked Rush
 Jul 27 2007, 03:12:24 PM
Hi All.

I'm a complete newb to the rush/lotto, and because I was a bit of an idiot and didn't buy tickets to the show beforehand, I now want to try my luck for Wicked.

Thus, because I'm a newb, I'm not sure if I have to get there REALLY early before the appropriate showtime in order to line up for the lotto, or should I just follow Talkin' Broadway's guideline of getting there 2.5 hours before the show?

Thanks so much for any help you could give me. :)

re: Any news on how Adam Pascal is doing out in CA?
 Jul 7 2006, 01:59:02 AM
I've just added all the information that I've been able to find about the concert at the Adam-Pascal.com Tour Page: http://www.adam-pascal.com/information/tour.php

re: Adam Pascal Appearance Dates
 Apr 4 2006, 04:01:56 AM
I think in that other thread about the Virginia show, the girl was saying that a meet and greet had to be paid for, so unless a school has paid for one, I don't think they've scheduled time for him to do a big one at the end of a gig...

I could be COMPLETELY wrong though. :P

re: Adam Pascal guest starring on Cold Case
 Apr 3 2006, 07:09:45 PM
Adam GOOD. Episode BAD.

That's about what it comes down to for me. Cold Case is usually a better written show.

Apr 2 2006, 04:25:48 AM
So, I'm not sure if any or all of you have seen this video that was posted on the Adam Pascal LiveJournal Community tonight by someone who found it on YouTube:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LBGjKmlOmbo&search=adam%20pascal

I never usually have fangirly moments, but this is one of them. *SQUEE!*

Check out the YouTube poster's profile too, she also has a three other videos from the the BU show, including a short vid of Adam singing "I'm With You."

I'm going to ask Sh-K-Boom what the policy is on posting concert footage, but if I'm allowed to, I'll post it on Adam-Pascal.com too. :)

Enjoy!

Apr 1 2006, 03:26:30 AM
Hey bwaylover,

Would you mind if I posted the GCU information on Adam-Pascal.com? I would definitely credit you with finding out this information on the news page. :)

Mar 31 2006, 03:58:45 PM
So yeah, what Robyn said.

Maria Trego emailed me to tell all Adam fans that the St. Joseph College show is now open to the public. Either phone 860.231.5447 or email mtrego@sjc.edu. :)

I'll post it on A-P.com later tonight when it goes back up.

Mar 30 2006, 08:41:54 PM
Zach: Unfortunately it isn't open to the public and I'm not sure if BU students can bring a guest. I don't see why not, but that information was never released to the public and isn't on their website either.
 Mar 27 2006, 06:49:14 PM
True enough. Yeah, I was going to post about that too since I went to a U2 concert where I'm pretty sure everyone thought that photos weren't allowed, and just before we were let into the arena, they changed that policy...or at least let us know that we were allowed to take photos.

So yeah, I would definitely phone the university and ask. If not, like the other person, feign ignorance.

Mar 27 2006, 06:43:50 PM
True. But at least we get to see him more. :) And on a fantastic TV show, no less.
 Mar 27 2006, 06:37:28 PM
In the words of Bill and Ted, "DUDE! It's gonna be AWESOME!"
 Mar 27 2006, 06:34:19 PM
Unfortunately for all of us, I think it is usually the location that determines the photo/video policy, which totally sucks. Or it has been like that for the places that I've been allowed to take or not take pictures in.

Hopefully others will be able to in Indiana and such. I'm also in touch with someone at the Stonehill show that I think will be taking pictures, or if not, I'll see if she'd be willing to and let me post them on A-P.com.

Mar 27 2006, 02:30:05 AM
Thanks orangeskittles!

I'm in the process of adding a bunch of videos to the site, a few more pictures, and a bunch of other stuff, so come by and check it out. (It should be up by the end of tonight or tomorrow morning. :))

Mar 23 2006, 07:52:26 PM
LOL I guess I'll take that as an off-handed compliment. :)
 Mar 23 2006, 07:29:25 PM
Huh? I've never heard about this. Do you have a problem with me? I'm not this Corine2 person. Emcee can vouch for that.

Mar 23 2006, 07:11:47 PM
Thank you so much, Chloe for your always up-to-date information. Even though I run Adam-Pascal.com, I'm not always able to stay up to date because I have so many stupid university things going on. :P

Anyways, I've credit you for any information I've gotten off of this site, and I've compiled all the information that I have about the concerts:

http://www.adam-pascal.com/information/tour.php

I've also made a concert flyer that I've sent to Noah at Sh-K-Boom, and will also be posting on my site soon.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You