News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lmb1009

Member Name: lmb1009
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SPIDER-MAN Stops Midshow Again
 Mar 23 2011, 01:57:54 PM
And yes, the event was the SyFy Upfront
SPIDER-MAN Stops Midshow Again
 Mar 23 2011, 01:49:15 PM
It was the scene where the Green Goblin and Spidey fight. It was my first time seeing the show so I don’t know exactly what was supposed to happen, but I was sitting in the first row of the balcony and it looked like Spidey missed the landing and nearly slid off. There was no injury- they stopped for about five minutes and never actually finished the fight scene.

re: Seating for Hair
 Dec 22 2009, 05:29:57 PM
Thanks! I am taking a friend and wanted to make sure the experience would still be as good.

Do you mean they come up top and hand out flyers and stuff? That is pretty impressive.

Seating for Hair
 Dec 22 2009, 02:12:35 PM
I was wondering how the Rear Mezzanine is at Hair. I saw the show a while back in Orchestra seating and i was wondering how people thought the experience was from the Mezzanine. I really liked how they interacted with the audience, and i feel that you wouldn't get that on top.

re: Is Finian's worth the money?
 Dec 17 2009, 10:24:57 AM
I have to admit this was not one of my favorites. I thought that the production and actors were great, but i just could not get into the show. Every time there could have been a great number it just didn't come through. The first act seemed so slow and did not keep my attention. I had heard such great reviews i really wanted to like it, but it just did not do it for me.
listen to THAT Ragtime.
 Dec 16 2009, 11:55:38 PM
I am not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but i went to the show tonight and tried to for the lotto... but of course i lost. But they had "lotto losers tickets", they were the middle to back of the Mezz and were $32.50. It was a great deal, and a great way to fill the empty seats at the back
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You