News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for stmck012

Member Name: stmck012
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

In The Heights tour ticket giveaway!
 Jan 29 2011, 11:09:57 AM
Hey friends! I really need a few clicks. Any help would be appreciated :) I've been returning the favor to others here. Thanks!!!

http://beintheheights.com/stmck01

In The Heights tour ticket giveaway!
 Jan 17 2011, 05:25:31 PM
Help me out too please :)

http://www.beintheheights.com/stmck01

Thanks!

re: who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Aug 21 2010, 02:18:17 PM
I got a signed pic. from Corbin today. It took about a month.
I also got back from Kristin a week or so ago... took about 3 weeks!

I also sent to Bebe and Nathan... Do they usually respond? Or should I not hold my breath. haha

So...what do YOU get out of the theatre?
 Aug 21 2010, 02:15:12 PM
What I get out of theatre...

For me going to shows and being an avid theatre supporter was the first thing I really enjoyed for myself and no one else. It was something for me :)

Jul 2 2010, 07:12:53 PM
Has anyone received a response from Bebe or Nathan @ Addams Family?

Do they sign mail addressed to the entire cast?

Only 12 Weeks Until The Flea Market
 Jun 23 2010, 10:18:34 PM
never been to the flea market either... but how crowded is it usually? how long is the wait for various autographs (considering they vary on the person)?
Broadway this Week
 Jun 16 2010, 11:29:27 AM
Hey everyone, just wondering if this week (third week in June) is usually a busy week for Broadway from what other years have shown. When does the summer rush usually start?

Thanks!!

***please no rude or sarcastic comments

The Official 2010 Tony Awards Discussion Thread
 Jun 13 2010, 09:31:16 PM
loving Idina's dress! lol
Promises/Addams Family rush
 May 26 2010, 01:59:47 AM
Got to the theater (5/25 Tues.) around 2pm and had no problem. The theater was about 75-80% full tonight... I'd say you have a pretty good chance! I'll be jealous if you see it with Kristin though, she was out tonight!!!

Good luck, let us know if you get tickets.

Cheno in Promises?
 May 26 2010, 01:49:18 AM
As a Chenoweth fan I was disappointed to see she was sick for 5/25's performance, however the understudy was amazing. She nailed the role to the tee and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Feel better KC!

Apr 26 2010, 01:34:25 PM
Got a signed and personalized Playbill from Kristen today @ Promises Promises!!!

I was sooo shocked, I sent way back during rehearsals and even forgot to put postage on the return envelope!

LOVEEEEE HER, Sean Hayes back off she's mine! :p

Apr 9 2010, 12:54:24 AM
Got a signed Playbill from Sean Hayes yesterday. I was ecstatic, I was not expecting to get one back from him! It took over a month, but I sent it way back during rehearsals.
Don't Stop Believin' - The BROADWAY 'Rock of Ages' Love Thread
 Mar 10 2010, 03:05:18 PM
About student rush....
Has anyone ever rushed for a Sat matinee? My 2 friends and I plan on rushing it next Sat afternoon. Only problem is our bus doesn't get into the city until 1pm or a little after. Wondering if anyone has had luck getting tickets that late?

Mar 2 2010, 08:06:24 PM
I sent out to a bunch of people from Memphis and Next to Normal the other day. I also send to Kristen at Promises Promises... Realized afterwords that I forgot to put stamps on SASE on the one I sent Kristen.. I feel stupid. hahah
Sat Afternoon/Evenings Showings
 Mar 2 2010, 08:00:06 PM
Hey everyone, A friend and I plan on going into NYC on Sat to see a show or two. We plan on doing rush/student rushes. I know it all depends on the weekend, but what shows would we have a good chance at getting tickets for?
We plan on rushing Wicked in the afternoon, and if we lose get tickets for another show quick.

Thanks!

Feb 9 2010, 12:07:05 AM
Got a signed Playbill from the cast of Memphis. I don't think everyone signed though (I couldn't make all of them out), but still soo excited and happy!
 Feb 7 2010, 12:00:00 AM
I got two personalized photos from Alice Ripley yesterday. Totally made my day......

Still waiting for Memphis and Kristen Chenoweth (crosses fingers)

So who should I send to next? (ponders)

Jan 26 2010, 04:48:45 PM
So I sent out my first requests today to.
Memphis
Kristen Chenoweth
Alice Ripley

I'm worried there isn't enough postage on the SASE The post office lady was just said to put $1.56 on.... I hope that is enough... How much does everyone else put on?

January and February Lottos
 Jan 12 2010, 01:59:37 PM
I'm going in on Monday to see a show (MLK day) for a student rush. How do you think these fair. Thinking of seeing either Rock of Ages, Chicago, or Mamma Mia... Any suggestions? I read horrible reviews for Chicago and Mamma Mia so I'm kind of worried! lol
 Jan 12 2010, 01:49:47 PM
Question from a newbie!

What size envelope do you send as your SAFE?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You