News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for chocoholik

Member Name: chocoholik
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Elsie Fest: October 8, 2017
 Oct 8 2017, 12:46:46 PM

I'm excited for this! I found out about it by looking at TodayTix and I ended up buying a ticket through them. Can't wait.

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
 Oct 1 2017, 10:20:32 AM

Did anyone get a confirmation page? I submitted the form but it just looped back to the main page. I'm not sure if I should fill out the form a second time or not...

Flea Market!!!
 Sep 3 2017, 12:18:04 AM

Do I need to bring cash to the flea market or do they accept credit? This will be my first time going to one!

Great Comet Rush
 Jun 10 2017, 10:57:17 AM

Not sure if anyone is keeping track of this, but I just wanted to update on my experience.

I rushed yesterday (6/9, the Friday before the Tony's) because I really wanted to watch this before the Tony's tomorrow. I got there around 6:55am and was the last one to get a rush ticket for the performance. I lucked out because I was by myself and the person in front of me wanted to buy two tickets, so I snagged the last seat. I'd recommend getting there around 6:30am to be safe.

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jan 13 2017, 10:22:07 AM

Hi all! Just have a question about cancellation line. When you're buying tickets do they take credit card, or do I need to carry around $200 cash with me?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You