News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for J-Wo

Member Name: J-Wo
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Groban & Ashford in SWEENEY TODD On Broadway
 Sep 9 2023, 12:25:22 PM

Only got in line 15 min b4 box office opened today and it was a good 40 ppl deep. 1st person lined up at 5am and 2nd person at 7am. Line moved fast at 10am, but by the time it was my turn they had just sold out of evening rush but hard plenty for matinee. Snagged 2 tix in Mezz row E for $49 ea!

Sep 8 2023, 05:26:36 PM

Anybody have luck getting same day Saturday tix at the box office lately? I’m hoping being there by 9 is good enough. 

Aug 27 2023, 06:20:30 PM

I’ll be in town for Sep 8-9. From reading the last few pages, sounds like good seats are available for $99 directly from the box office the day of performance, is that right? Do they discount it right before showtime, or throughout the day?

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates
 Jun 25 2019, 11:04:51 PM
I heard them mention they were there for an hour before anyone came so I think they were there by 12pm or maybe earlier. But I would imagine rush is easiest on a Tuesday as it’s the start of the week. Did I read earlier in this thread something about theatre staff preventing people from queuing up too early?
 Jun 25 2019, 02:13:18 PM

AOk so got here at 1pm and was 5th in line. It’s 2pm now and only 9 ppl in line. Pretty sure I’ll get in!

[2:30pm update] someone just joined the first 2 ppl in line!!!! But luckily he was just there to swap places with someone as of them already has a ticket. Phew!

Jun 25 2019, 11:16:37 AM
Gonna try for the 5pm rush to tonight’s show, might arrive by 1pm but who knows if that’s good enough or not. Now that it’s only 1 ticket per person, I’m sad that I can’t buy an extra ticket for my friend. Because if he arrives after work before 5pm everyone will kill me for having him “jump the line” with me, right?
Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Apr 12 2017, 10:00:15 AM

Oh ya totally forgot about spring break for college/unit students. Oh well, this afternoon is my only time to squeeze in an extra show, got tix to others for other evenings. I'll still try my luck tho, maybe I'll win the lottery!

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Apr 12 2017, 09:17:25 AM

Heading to NYC today but don't land in LGA until 12pm. I'm going to try my luck at getting last minute matinee cancellation tix on my way into town. If anyone else is in line now and is looking for a show companion, send me a pm! 

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 Jan 14 2017, 11:54:04 PM

Notreallysilent 2 said: "Sorry to bump this again I'm just really curious to see how the line is on Sunday's. I'm looking to line up on a Sunday in the next couple weeks"

I'm thinking of doing the same tomorrow. There's no way I can be there at 6 or 7am like some of you guys, but I wonder if coming at like 9am will work for 12pm opening? And if not, how does the cancelation line work? Do I just keep waiting until 3pm to see if I can get matin

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You